Vinz

SYSTEM DROP SLOT

Posted  Edited by Wilford_brimleyy - Edit Reason: Re wrote it for Vinz. He barely speaks English.

Can you change the drops from slot reservation to something other then the player with the highest ping? I typically have one of the highest pings in the server, and am usually the first to get dropped. This sucks even more when as a CT on some of the better maps like Santa, Wanderers, and Mako.

@Vinz I rewrote this for you, hope you don't mind. If you do, I can change it back with one click. 

-Wilford

Edited by Wilford_brimleyy
Re wrote it for Vinz. He barely speaks English.

usualy i don;t want post this but because i remember when event map santa at chrismast event . i already played in gfl before 2 hours  before event. then me get drop 9 times because reason my ping is too high . and now get drop at map mako as human when my ping increase to 400- 500 ping.  i know people will say buy suppoerter or VIP . at least made the system drop is like fair.

Posted  Edited by kikofly

Slot drop reservation should be ok now, dropping non-members first instead of high pingers. cant be really sure if it works unless u got dropped again so pray for not getting kicked.

11 minutes ago, denros said:

How do you think playing with 400 ping is ok? It's not haha

dats pretty normal in our playerbase :kappa:all 62playes have 200+pings  at times.

Edited by kikofly

On 1/25/2017 at 8:59 AM, Vinz said:

usualy i don;t want post this but because i remember when event map santa at chrismast event . i already played in gfl before 2 hours  before event. then me get drop 9 times because reason my ping is too high . and now get drop at map mako as human when my ping increase to 400- 500 ping.  i know people will say buy suppoerter or VIP . at least made the system drop is like fair.

We've now set it to kick guests only.

Achievements