Hated

If you were a intelligent mouse?

Just now, TheClassyBandit said:

Create elaborate ways to mess with people. Send "ghost" emails and messages. 

But I'm fat so I think I'd actually end up being a muskrat... 

muskrat-public-domain-wikipedia-600-px-tiny-Sept-2014-Tetrapod-Zoology.jpg

OMG XDDDDDDDD

Well, since a mouse is not human thus they do not have the same rights nor are required to follow U.S. laws and regulations; I'd travel all over the states trying new things (food), meeting new animals, and eventually try and sneak onto a plane to really just anywhere in EU. After arriving there I would do like I did in the United States and just travel around finding new things enjoying life. I love the idea of travel if you cannot tell, I've traveled since I was a child and it's just stuck with me. So, if I were a mouse, I would travel the world :)

On January 25, 2017 at 10:34 PM, SkittlezExZ said:

Well, since a mouse is not human thus they do not have the same rights nor are required to follow U.S. laws and regulations; I'd travel all over the states trying new things (food), meeting new animals, and eventually try and sneak onto a plane to really just anywhere in EU. After arriving there I would do like I did in the United States and just travel around finding new things enjoying life. I love the idea of travel if you cannot tell, I've traveled since I was a child and it's just stuck with me. So, if I were a mouse, I would travel the world :)

I love it! X3