Mistyful

First Steam Game?

My first game ever was duck game a lot of my ps4 friends had it and said hey this game runs on a shit laptop too so you should try it so I downloaded steam ( for the sake of playing duck game with my friends) and a few weeks after playing duck game I got bored and downloaded gmod I was a noob at the time so I didn't even know multiplayer servers existed I opened single player died of boredom and was shocked at how people like gmod and didn't touch it for 4 months then decided you know what lemme see all the options probs something I missed and finally found the multi option and started playing TTT :D

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

My first steam game would be Counter Strike 1.6. I really loved the game back then, but years came by and everyone that I knew quit and so I quit along with them. There was a lots of drama, and I had the attention I needed but most of them were grils and it was a bad type of attention too. But it was a wonderful fun days. And then when denros joined I was shocked that he came from the same gaming community I used to first played on. It was UHMAZING.

But yeah, CS 1.6 was first for me.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Garry's mod was my first game i still enjoy playing ssndbox but it gets old very fast

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

My first game was Garry's Mod. I used to watch people play it all the time on YouTube. Eventually I got my hands on the game and I have a lot of good memories with it.

Garry's Mod was the first game I owned on Steam and I played it for months until I decided to give CSGO a try and to this day I'm still better at Gmod stuff than I'll ever be at CSGO

Chaos