Finnick

Privated youtube video - action scene

Posted  Edited by Finnick

My teacher for my fourth period class, told us to make a genre bend trailer out of a movie clip that was 4-5 minutes long, and we had to shorten it to 1 minute (exactly)

This video is privated, I only wanted to view it because I was really proud of it.

Thanks fams

EDIT: It's pretty garbage when it comes to some voices in the trailer, It's because I was limited to using Stock Media/ audio

bai

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

My teacher for my fourth period class, told us to make a genre bend trailer out of a movie clip that was 4-5 minutes long, and we had to shorten it to 1 minute (exactly)

This video is privated, I only wanted to view it because I was really proud of it.

Thanks fams

EDIT: It's pretty garbage when it comes to some voices in the trailer, It's because I was limited to using Stock Media/ audio

bai

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Thanks fams

bai

Edited by Finnick

Achievements