CheapTactic

Free games suggestions

War Thunder (is on steam)

World of Tanks (not on steam)

World of Warships (not on steam)

Besiege (on steam, I suggest trying to get through the game without other player's creations)

There are I few heads ups I wanna give out before you get War Thunder (if you do).

The game is unbalanced, War Thunder is a simulator with hyper realistic version of the vehicles displayed in the game. Which means that fairly balancing what tanks/aircraft you are seeing wasn't a thing. However, you'll only be seeing tanks/aircraft that actually would have fought against each other in real life or if they were from the same time period.

Another thing about War Thunder, as I said before, the vehicles in the game are hyper realistic models of their real life counterparts. This means, study your vehicles, the only war to destroy a vehicle is to either kill it's crew, or make it combat ineffective. That means knowing where the crew is in the vehicle, and what is keeping it going. (the engine, transmission, the guns, etc) 

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Dear god... People still play warframe?!

Uh... I don't know what to suggest... Most of the steam games I have were free to me because someone Bought it for me. 

Hmm, the only steam free games aren't entirely steam games:

Maplestory

Tera

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

3 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

War Thunder (is on steam)

World of Tanks (not on steam)

World of Warships (not on steam)

Besiege (on steam, I suggest trying to get through the game without other player's creations)

There are I few heads ups I wanna give out before you get War Thunder (if you do).

The game is unbalanced, War Thunder is a simulator with hyper realistic version of the vehicles displayed in the game. Which means that fairly balancing what tanks/aircraft you are seeing wasn't a thing. However, you'll only be seeing tanks/aircraft that actually would have fought against each other in real life or if they were from the same time period.

Another thing about War Thunder, as I said before, the vehicles in the game are hyper realistic models of their real life counterparts. This means, study your vehicles, the only war to destroy a vehicle is to either kill it's crew, or make it combat ineffective. That means knowing where the crew is in the vehicle, and what is keeping it going. (the engine, transmission, the guns, etc) 

I have all of the WG games and WT too, didn't know Besiege is still on.

Thanks for everyone commenting and suggesting new games.

02-416x277.jpg

5 hours ago, aurelieN said:

I am surprised no one didn't mention TF2.

Also, ghost recon phantoms is pretty good.

Usually people don't mention games that are famous for being free.

3 hours ago, DankMoose said:

TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2

Umm...

TF2?

You're late

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mystis
9 hours ago, Bae said:

Dear god... People still play warframe?!

Uh... I don't know what to suggest... Most of the steam games I have were free to me because someone Bought it for me. 

Hmm, the only steam free games aren't entirely steam games:

Maplestory

Tera

I assume you don't visit steam stats oftenly. In fact, Warframe is pretty much well populated though. At the very least is still better than most free games in steam. But I find it dull as I'm sick of grinding on every hero or weapon for level. Well fair enough.:shrug:

Cool to see people still enjoy playing Maplestory when there is a Maplestory 2.

Edited by Mystis

Another game that's free, and isn't pay to win, is Roblox. Roblox is technically a "kid's game", but it is the largest user-generated platform today. All the content on the website is made 100% by the community, with several users creating games that are game developers in real life. The genres of games on this site vary, and I do not expect everyone to enjoy Roblox. 

Even if you're not into playing the games, as mentioned before, Roblox is a user-generated platform. That means you can script and what not. Some users have turned Roblox into a career, which I think is pretty cool. Links below on stuff about Roblox. 

One last thing, you do not need an account to play, but I do recommend it. 

https://www.roblox.com/newlogin

http://corp.roblox.com/

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png