BLAZE

Type:Avatar

Size:800x800(if possible)

Text (optional):BLAZE writen in graffiti (black and dark blue)

Image:my profile pic

Other preferences / specifications:black background with paint splatters also make the hair short on the sides and long on top

Requester(s):anyone who is willing to do it

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

Hi there @BLAZE, thank you for making a request.

I have forwarded it to the rest of the team and I hope someone will deliver shortly.

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg

49 minutes ago, Azura said:

Hi there @BLAZE, thank you for making a request.

I have forwarded it to the rest of the team and I hope someone will deliver shortly.

Thanks

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

Hey @BLAZE ill pick this one up for you. Can you PM your profile image so I can get started with the full size image. Also quick question with your request. With the hair piece are you talking about altering the entire hair on the image? And thats fine if the image is a PNG and is only the character otherwise it will be quite difficult. Ill be waiting for that image and then ill get started on it right away. Any deadline?

OGB%20400x200.png

Lookintothelightcopy.png

13 hours ago, OGB4LIFE said:

Hey @BLAZE ill pick this one up for you. Can you PM your profile image so I can get started with the full size image. Also quick question with your request. With the hair piece are you talking about altering the entire hair on the image? And thats fine if the image is a PNG and is only the character otherwise it will be quite difficult. Ill be waiting for that image and then ill get started on it right away. Any deadline?

I actually wanted the whole thing redrawn maybe anime style. But ill send the photo when i get home so about 3-3:30 eastern time

Thanks

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot