rip

Vip transfer

I would like also to transfer my perm vip from my old account to the new one anyways after i came back for long some admins from before like juky etc said the community was hacked lost all vip and tralala, So i wonder? The proof i had is pictures from gfl before with vip tags or anyways does not roy has like history of all this? hard_wtf payed 50 bucks for it at that time. (Reason of changing account is cause it was hacked before)

89pY3zr.gif

@rip

Have you previously made a forum account on this forum? The new ones? Or is this the first time since we moved over to the new forums?

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Well i had to register again cause my old login didnt worked out so i guess first time since u guys moved kinda focked up to hear the bad news about hacking it but ye u guys still got my money lol

89pY3zr.gif

Yes, so all accounts were erased and everyone had to create new accounts on the new forums. All you have to do is go to the link I'm providing below, then add your steam id there and it should give you your VIP back.

https://gflclan.com/settings/steam/

Make sure the steam id you enter is associated with you steam account you brought your VIP with. Otherwise there isn't anything we can do.

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

10 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Yes, so all accounts were erased and everyone had to create new accounts on the new forums. All you have to do is go to the link I'm providing below, then add your steam id there and it should give you your VIP back.

https://gflclan.com/settings/steam/

Make sure the steam id you enter is associated with you steam account you brought your VIP with. Otherwise there isn't anything we can do.

Alright thanks i have done this now. 

But still not working roy should fix this for the old players that made gfl great i hope i have the vip back. How long it takes to update?

89pY3zr.gif

We don't swap VIP from account to account. If your VIP is not associated with the Steam Account that you are currently using, then there is nothing we can do. Find the steam account associated with the VIP and use that.

Who? Please provide a link to this player and his post.

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

Who? Please provide a link to this player and his post.

I know youre doing ur job its all good but dont forget about the money we

payed it was not just 5€ but 50€. 

89pY3zr.gif

Pretty much what @Bae said. It never went through. 

Well its kinda sad tbh its something that can be done but wont be done for no reason. So now i have to pay again 50€ for perm vip to this account? I hope u guys can give me atleast that option

89pY3zr.gif

3 minutes ago, rip said:

Well its kinda sad tbh its something that can be done but wont be done for no reason. So now i have to pay again 50€ for perm vip to this account? I hope u guys can give me atleast that option

Perm Vip Isn't offered.. they might be able to give it to you, but idk.  Sorry man :/  Hope all goes well with this though!

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by rip
3 minutes ago, Nap14hockey said:

Perm Vip Isn't offered.. they might be able to give it to you, but idk.  Sorry man :/  Hope all goes well with this though!

Thats atleast something they can do 90% of the new people here wasnt even when gfl was created me and older players were there we did make gfl back than what it is now they should give me and old admins credit for all our work. Anyways thanks and i hope ur little hope gives me a chance to get my vip back in any way

Edited by rip

89pY3zr.gif

Just now, rip said:

Thats atleast something they can do 90% of the new people here wasnt even when gfl was created me and older players were there we did make gfl back than how it is now they should give me and old admins credit for all our work. Anyways thanks and i hope ur little hope gives me a chance to get my vip back in any way

Perm VIP was changed back in march, about a year ago, so

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Just now, Nap14hockey said:

Perm VIP was changed back in march, about a year ago, so

I was gone for a while till old admins and staff of gfl told me that they got hacked and alot of old members lost their vip.. thats why alot of great ze players dont hang around any longer 

89pY3zr.gif