Memerino

I was falsley banned by a trial admin and he knows it

Posted  Edited by Memerino

This kid named Lapis thinks he's top shit, but he's not. I mic spammed twice, so then he immediately goes and pgags me. I  would be fine if it was justified, but I didn't do anything that was racist or could be seemingly extreme. This kid then bans me because I RDMed him coz he said in chat 'ok let's fite then' and I killed him, and I killed a traitor. Like wtf is that? I killed the traitor for a justified reason as well, because he placed down a slam and was in the nether. I have logs of him being an asshole to me as well: https://gyazo.com/369d768aa8fd8e272d3b9b7c60177f94 If this is your admins, I hope i never meet any of your admins.

Edited by Memerino

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

we don't have mods. It's  trial admins and admins anyways if you want to report admin abuse pm violator. Going to tag @Lapis to come review this and decide what to do 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

2 things:

1. If it is an admin report you are wanting to make, then you need to send a PM to Violator (The manager for the server) and he will deal with it.

2. Below is the link for following the process in a ban appeal:

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Posted  Edited by The_Mad_Hatter

I Banned you

And The pgag was justified becuase you are a toxic mic spammer

any other issues you have, you can direct them to me

I would love to prove you wrong more then once 

Edited by The_Mad_Hatter

Achievements

Just now, The_Mad_Hatter said:

I Banned you

Well, why did you? Were you paying attention to the round? I was obviously not RDMing, i feel like im talking to a brick wall. And thanks for the cooperation from your trial admin, as well.

yeah it appears lapis wasn't even involved in your ban roxie banned you I don't know much about what happened but this isn't your first mass rdm ban, looks like I've banned you for mass rdm a long time ago seems like you're just trolling around by the looks of it 

Achievements

1 minute ago, Kubnair said:

yeah it appears lapis wasn't even involved in your ban roxie banned you I don't know much about what happened but this isn't your first mass rdm ban, looks like I've banned you for mass rdm a long time ago seems like you're just trolling around by the looks of it 

I didn't troll here. I was not mass rdming and my kill on the traitor was justified.

Just now, The_Mad_Hatter said:

Mass rdm, you had no reason to kill ANY of them

Ban appeal DENIED

20170330151831_1.jpg

20170330151839_1.jpg

The traitor had bought and planted a slam, and he also through an incin mid killing me, but that had no effect on him planting the slam.

Posted  Edited by Memerino

Maybe if you actually looked into the situation you would know what happened. Lapis said 'fite me' while we were dead so I did. It might of been a joking statment but it was still an offer. And as I have previously stated, the Traitor HAD ALREADY PLANTED A SLAM. I was micpsamming, but that has nothing to do with the |Reason of ban: mass rdm|

Edited by Memerino