AceOfSpadesMM

This is why I only play CSGO and not any other game

6 hours ago, Kubnair said:

Is there a reason you only shitpost and not any other kind of post too?

I just want to share :( 

If people think I shitpost too much then I just don't post nothing about me or what I found interesting. Looks like that's the problem. 

Sorry for shitposting again. I'll try MY HARDEST to think about what I'm posting and I not have someone commenting shitpost. 

9d0.png.70a988f525f5d662e06b3d0223819758.png  

:3

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

i play on an all in one ive had for almost 7 years now and mine doesnt do that :/

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Is it lagging that much for you?  My computer was more able to handle GMOD compared to CS:GO, but maybe this is related to the server issues I've read a little about.  I'm very curios about this now, and if it's really like this for you and many other players, then this could be a sign of serious issues in one of our more popular servers.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by AceOfSpades
17 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Is it lagging that much for you?  My computer was more able to handle GMOD compared to CS:GO, but maybe this is related to the server issues I've read a little about.  I'm very curios about this now, and if it's really like this for you and many other players, then this could be a sign of serious issues in one of our more popular servers.

I think it's just me Joshy.

I had Wallpaper Engine on in the background and maybe the settings wasn't to it's lowest. When I died in the water my FPS grew a ton, but later stayed at 1 fps. Also when I was in spectator, I looked at the water and my FPS raised to 40, but when I looked at the map itself I lagged a ton.  That's why I want to share why I only play CSGO, but of course, no one cares. :P Result: Shitpost  

Edited by AceOfSpades

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements