Ben

Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer

Someone needs to move this to Gaming Discussion.

17 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

Personally I used to be an avid COD fan, but the newest games have been sub-par, re-used assets and "original" and "new" ideas. The new trailer looks great, but it was the revealed information that is making me not thinking of buying it. COD WWII will have a squad based campaign, not saying they are copying Battlefield, a lot of games do this. But to me COD has had those run and gun campaigns and I think COD does that well. Secondly during their live stream they announced that "War" gamemode or whatever its called. All I thought was;

LOOK, ITS BATTLEFIELD.

Gonna say it now, multiplayer is gonna suck community wise. The campaign will be cool. And fuck COD for not having bullet drop and shit but it isn't practical since i can fit most COD maps in a 50x50 meter area so i guess its a good idea to not have it but when ghosts came out some fans wanted vehicles in multiplayer like wtf you don't even have enough space to maneuver an ATV around like no thats a bad idea you fan boys. Pre-buying rating 7.5/10. :shrug:

Battlefield made a World War II game before.

Battlefield 1943 was really fun for me but it only covered the Pacific battles, the only three being Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal and Wake Island. Helped a bit with WWII unit tbh lol

Battlefield is better in my opinion. I just like the more modern feeling rather than the fucking Bootleg Halo shit COD has.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

32 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

Someone needs to move this to Gaming Discussion.

It's more as news than gaming discussions, but it fits between those sections.

76561198043643390.png

Not gonna lie I love this idea. I'm a huge history buff and I love the history of warfare. I hope it plays good, kinda like WaW but I doubt it will be since that was my first CoD. Hope it succeeds to cause I really want CoD to come back as dominant in the FPS scene. 

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

I have inside access for the longest time now. Here is what the official cover will look like.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/26583-call-of-duty-windows-front-cover.jpg

And yes it comes with a cd rom and printed key. They even have health packs and not the shitty regen jelly screen bs.

:lenny::lenny::lenny: 

26583-call-of-duty-windows-front-cover.j

PS: +1 nice to see them try to go back to their roots though -1 for milking everyone $60 - 70 for game only and $90 - 100 for additional bullshit. Dam son don't go complaining to me how poor you are. ;P :lenny: 

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

The trailer definitely looks great and I hope this brings back the old CoD players back from WaW (like myself). Although it makes me feel like Sledgehammer couldn't come up with an idea so they thought naming the game WWII would be better than Battlefield 1.

gfl.PNG.541b067616ec3f5d29ad7c11c3978e5a.PNG