CNe7532294

Showing off your sex junk is now .edu for kids......

Old news but this

NSFW

Why has my childhood hero in science devolved into degeneracy?

How it was esplained to me back in my day. SFW

Thoughts?

PS: Holy shit I almost forgot how wearing your locker lock as a lockett was a thing way back when.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294 - Edit Reason: Elaborating more
38 minutes ago, Katernum said:

What did I just watch.

Also, what would happen if the coin came up Y? Would she transform into a shemale?

IKR

Also, this would happen https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis biology and nature overall does fuck up sometimes too. :lenny:

Official/Expert analysis (more detailed): https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/8538/46-xy-disorders-of-sexual-development

Theres a case of a physical looking woman (phenotype) who has a xy 46 karyotype (genotype) and is therefore genetically a male but I forget the documentary's name. I think this is her since I faintly remember that she competed as a runner and was shocked when she got her test results. dem life changing feels doe.

http://www.aissg.org/articles/MARIA.HTM

Edited by CNe7532294
Elaborating more

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

I was super annoyed watching that when I got to that episode. In my opinion he did well on the new "Adult" version of the show but somethings are a bit corny.

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

This is some other sort of junk.

Might not be sex junk tho.

I mean, it's right, you can love who you want, but you expect to get the message out and not get made fun of about it, and pull this off.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h