Vanya

Key

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Hi.

Just a few minutes ago on the map ze_surf_vortex_v1_9, Key had an item called "Ultimate" item, which kills all zombies near the caster a few seconds after activation, as we were playing through the map after it got beaten for the first time in that game, Key camped one of the teleports where all zombies spawn at once, used Ultimate before they all teleported and so when they all spawned in said teleport Ultimate went off and killed everyone.

He did it with the intention of rtv'ing the map off, and the round afterwards where some of us who were alive before got turned into mother zombies, he got turned into mother zombie too and went to spec as he shook his hands like if he did nothing.

Video proof:

Proof of him going to spec after what he did (since I stopped recording when I spawned as mother zombie afterwards):

http://i.imgur.com/V3VLVPA.jpg

V3VLVPA.jpg

Edited by Vanya

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

From what i know, the map was already won. In GFL when a map is won, the people tends to have fun. Nevertheless, this will be looked into.

In the future, a PM with me and the admin would be better. Thanks.

Edited by xSnowyAngel

4 minutes ago, xSnowyAngel said:

From what i know, the map was already won. In GFL when a map is won, the people tends to have fun. Nevertheless, this will be looked into.

In the future, a PM with me and the admin would be better. Thanks.

I understand after the map has been won people usually mess around, however, causing a round to end early and especially like that, where we are literally just two minutes away from the end, just so they rtv the map off shouldn't be a thing.

Just now, Vanya said:

I understand after the map has been won people usually mess around, however, causing a round to end early and especially like that, where we are literally just two minutes away from the end, just so they rtv the map off shouldn't be a thing.

well, thats what i learned from css. XD

1 minute ago, Vanya said:

talk shit behind people, troll, and being an salty in csgo. XD