FrostyFire

Ban Appeal

Name: FrostyFire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179014873

Banned By: Milkman

Bann Reason: ban was for attempted mass RDM

I think I should be unbanned because The “Mass RDM” came from people who had a high suspicion that I was a T and started shooting me and of course I shot back and won, although I can say I did RDM for real once and he thought I was mass rdming so that's where the "attempt mass, one person may have forgiven u but admin makes the final decision". So basically this was a misunderstanding and I was a bit salty about my karma and was being disrespectful and I apologize.

596e0e31a1b05_100.jpg.8ee0bfcf0d1c625b020d9ea461e7c8cf.jpg

Posted  Edited by myPHART

Let me get this straight.

You defended yourself from sus-killers, RDMed once, and got banned for attempted mass.

Is that correct?

EDIT: Tagging @MilkMan to deal with this report.

Edited by myPHART

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

There was no "shooting" Involved you killed 2 people with a discombob and almost killed milkman with it. I was on when it happened. anyways @MilkMan can decide what he want's to do ( not sure why he's blue)

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Posted  Edited by myPHART - Edit Reason: Typo
4 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

There was no "shooting" Involved you killed 2 people with a discombob and almost killed milkman with it. I was on when it happened.

Oh.

In that case, if there's also photo evidence of it (@Kubnair), then I don't feel sorry for you.

Throwing random discombobs as an inno is a nono, not to mention it's explicitly against the rules. Sorry my dude.

Edited by myPHART
Typo

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
1 minute ago, myPHART said:

Throwing random discombobs as an innos is a nono, not to mention it's explicitly against the rules. Sorry my dude.

Not only that. He killed only one person with his first discom and then milkman asked him not to throw discoms yet he threw another. Killing a 2nd person and almost killing milkman

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Just now, FrostyFire said:

And if that did happen why did  I get a week long ban you have to rdm 3 people to get that

Killing 2 people and attempting to kill a 3rd is still a weeklong ban.

Achievements

1 minute ago, FrostyFire said:

And if that did happen why did  I get a week long ban you have to rdm 3 people to get that

Ever heard of attempted Mass RDM? It's basically mass RDM, just that you didn't get to kill the 3rd person, only damaged them badly.

Okay, frosty you threw a disco on top of tower and killed 2 people and then i was the third person to survive it but i was almost killed by it and barely lived the fall. That's attempt mass whether you hit or try to kill someone.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif