Fainted

Gameserver token issue.

You may want to change your gameserver token on the EU Bhop test server, seeing as I currently own the one you're using. At least I think I do, I don't currently have any servers running but my token is being used daily, so I guess you never changed it.

I could of course be wrong, but you might want to check anyway. While you're at it, you might also want to check if you own all the currently used tokens.

9d246469bc9476a4a75afbf2dc3604ed.png

All of our non-test game servers have a token from an account I own. I do not put any tokens from our main account onto our test servers due to safety reasons. Instead, I'd prefer if the test server's manager put their own token on the test server.

I'll change the token of our EU BHop test server soon.

Thank you for reporting this.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by FrenZy

Not sure which servers these two are for, but I seem to own tokens for two servers. Had like 5 more but they're crossed out, so I guess they've already been replaced. 

43.png

@Roy 

Edited by FrenZy

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Posted  Edited by PaxPlay

Sorry for late response...

I didn't know who owned the GSLT for the test server, the only thing I know is that apparently one previous manager put it in the autoexec and I can't edit the start arguments...

The problem with using my own GSLT is... well...

0b4e7ef544556c624ba7ccf65c8ce2ac.png

Was on a private server and I didn't remove the weapon paints plugin after the update, cuz I forgot I had installed it and I was nub back then cuz it didnt even work...

Edited by PaxPlay

• Pax locked this topic