Ordua

How are you enjoying the servers?

Posted  Edited by Ordua

Hey, just a random d00d here. I want to know how you guys are enjoying the servers. I'd appreciate some honest feedback because if you're not enjoying it then I want to know why! I'm sure the staff here would as well.

Edit:
I figured I should add my own personal opinion since I'm asking for your guys'.  I've been on them for a year now, and I've met people that I grew to love, and people that I grew to hate. I've had my share of good and bad, and it's honestly been a wonderful experience for me. I've met some people that I'm really close to, and people that I really hate. It's kinda sad, but I've met the people I care about most on there, and it's really been something I've been needing. So, there it is. Love the servers, love certain people, hate certain people. TL;DR They're pretty k.

Edited by Ordua

I've always enjoyed the GFL Murder servers on Garry's Mod. I've gotten along with almost everyone in the community. I've ran into some slip-ups with some but got over it quickly. Although, I love every admin there. They do their job and they do it well. So I definitely do enjoy the servers.

:shrug:

I really don't have much to add. I've been on the servers for a fair amount of time as well, and I thoroughly enjoy them. They're really the only reason I play Garry's Mod anymore. 

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

The servers seem up to par for me on the gmod ones. The only downside is that sometimes there aren't admins on the handle bad situations. But other than that, the community is really fun to pay with and people make the experience pleasant. 

If I were to be on "My Strange Addiction" the show would consist me being addicted to the server and peeing in bottles. 10/10 would recommend. But really its all I play when I go on Gmod and Ive made a TON of friends off of it, sure there can be some ass hats on but overall the community is pretty great. 

• 3 weeks later...

These two servers are basically my life. I do nothing but play on them unless a friend wants to do something else. I met 9/10 of my friends on these servers and Idk where I would be if I had never played on them. 

Chaos

I just joined the community, but already have almost 2 days total playtime on the Minecraft server, and am working on getting my hours up on the construct server. I'm hoping to get to know everyone in the community and eventually become an admin on the server so I can help people out. The servers are amazing, and so is the community that goes along with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the servers! Considering when I'm on Garry's Mod I'm on one of the servers. There are a few exceptions when a friend wants me to play something else with them, but overall it's the GFL's servers I'm on and enjoy. The community is just fantastic. I've probably met just about all my friends on here to be honest. GFL is literally my life. 

I still love the Servers, I'm not really "old" or "new" I'm just on there a lot to be called a "Regular" and I can Honestly say that if these servers went down I wouldn't be here, the Gfl Murder servers are my Life almost everyone I know is from there I lover the people, I love the conversation, and It feels as if I will always be there...but things start to change and I'll be a depressed fuck once I go.. Btw Shia you should comeback (please do) and play when you have the Time, I love challenges and you're one of the most fierce competitors I've faced

• 2 weeks later...

The GFL murder servers are pretty neat. My only real complaint is the fact that the only maps there seems to be are Minecraft or Construct though. That gets bit old after a while.

Posted  Edited by James
12 hours ago, TokoWH said:

The GFL murder servers are pretty neat. My only real complaint is the fact that the only maps there seems to be are Minecraft or Construct though. That gets bit old after a while.

If you play enough on the same server you can learn to be a elite bhoper ;D

Ps. Try playing CS:GO casual that map gets old too

Edited by James

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For me I really enjoy the servers, and i'm just like Winter, the GFL murder servers are really the only reason why I still play gmod besides the occasional prop hunt, but yea. some things i don't like are the players that come in to make noise and mic spam, making loud moaning and screeching sounds, or people who join to be rude to other players, but other than that i absolutely looooove the servers. 

On 12/31/2016 at 2:14 PM, CarnivoreSicarius said:

hopped on the murder server for the first time in forever, no admin on so plenty of RDM from players.

yea, that's just how its going to be, unless we can find more active admin with different scheduled times to be on. but yea, that's probably the only downside to GFL clan, is the RDM players. 

16 hours ago, Akkita said:

yea, that's just how its going to be, unless we can find more active admin with different scheduled times to be on. but yea, that's probably the only downside to GFL clan, is the RDM players. 

That I know, I've been a member before. In my point of view and take no offense to anyone who wishes to become staff but age does play a MAJOR part when it comes to Inactivity.  i'm pretty sure most of the moderators on here are 13-16 years old which at that age is when they're usually emotionally overwhelmed with school, chores, and relationships. just the other day I saw a moderator who used foul language towards a player via ulx Csay.  To be honest what this clan needs is to train their administration team to deal with such situations and to be a bit more strict on the rules. For example when i last played i saw GFL Members chat spamming. And to be frank, If the members don't set a good example how will you expect new players to behave without misbehaving themselves. Its like the old saying: Monkey See, Monkey do.  Anyways, that's how i see things.  I hope this feedback will aid you in improving your servers ^^