crippledswagg

Un-ban appeal

Ok so I wasn't playing TTT with a friend in Gmod. I'm new and stuff I got the game like a few days ago.. and my friend told me how to play and we were playing and I was traitor and I said what do I do exactly and he said ok, don't kill your teammates (has a red T on there player) and kill everyone  else. So I was like okay cool! And I was on a roll! I got like 3 ppl.  And then someone said I was RDM (my friend that is killing ppl for no reason) and he said he was on my team idiot. And I was like no u weren't Bc I didn't see the red T thing. And then I sent it and I was then banned... again I'm new and stuff and I don't see what I did wrong here :/ my friend also was confused as well. So if I can have an ADMIN or someone follow up with me to help me understand the rules of TTT better or explain what I did wrong and potentially give me another chance. That would be great! So if please help if an admin can..

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

After searching around, I know for sure I got your info. You were banned by @myPHART for mass rdm. Please wait for his response. And please fix your appeal and use the format. Thank you.

tmp_11373-Screenshot_20170607-0103281951886276.jpg

tmp_11373-Screenshot_20170607-010300544962686.jpg

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements