850whodie

can yall delete my account already?

Is it that hard to sign out?

Well if you don't want to get spammed notifications...

https://gflclan.com/notifications/options/

Go there and turn off all the notification messages / email.

Then you click sign out and you uh can block the website from ever going in there or as a recent history listing. 

As to your second post, what do you mean by 

1 hour ago, 850whodie said:

i mean i'd rather not just "not use it". I've been cleaning up my accounts and i'd rather have this account deleted than it being up and potentially being a risk. Just my 2 cents

the highlighted part?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

4 hours ago, Bae said:

Is it that hard to sign out?

Well if you don't want to get spammed notifications...

https://gflclan.com/notifications/options/

Go there and turn off all the notification messages / email.

Then you click sign out and you uh can block the website from ever going in there or as a recent history listing. 

As to your second post, what do you mean by 

the highlighted part?

First part, that's not the issue. I couldn't give a fuck about notifications. It was never about "signing out". It was about deleting my account.

Second of all, what if there's a security breach in the future? Odds are I won't know about it and it could bite me in the ass hence the "cleaning up accounts" phrase. I don't know why y'all are so apprehensive as to why you don't want to delete my account. At least give me the option to delete it if you don't want to do the dirty work. 

I just want to state that we went from ease of access for the higher ups to like stupidly high end security the only risk is from the inside I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about buddy.

Achievements

As I said we don't delete profiles and won't be deleting profiles. If you are trying to protect against security risks, why not follow the same logic most people do and create random passwords for EVERY website you use. You can use a password manager to keep these safe (Obviously keeping all passwords in the same place is still a risk).

But as we won't be able to carry out what you are asking I am going to lock this and move it to closed.

:locked:

Achievements