JihadJoe

Abusive MEMBER Saint-Tabarnac

Posted  Edited by JihadJoe

Reported Player(s) Name: Saint-Tabarnac

Reported Player(s) Steam ID (Type "status" in console to see this): STEAM_1:0:18161545

Reasoning: I'm so upset. A member of your community was telling me that I'm the "reason people are pro-abortion" and that I should go kill myself. To think that a member of GFL would say such a thing! Really makes the community look bad to have a MEMBER that says such horrible things.

Evidence (MUST have picture or video evidence):

L81ox15SQ1Kn-mh4nCu6zg.png

Edited by JihadJoe

Posted  Edited by JihadJoe

"Moderate+" implies that any issue of moderate or higher (hence, the "+") severity may be posted here. Or are you saying that telling someone to kill themselves isn't a serious issue? That's some quality shit right there.

10 minutes ago, Synt4x said:

I'm not an admin

Oh, nevermind.

Edited by JihadJoe

Uh, welcome to ZE.

If i'm looking at the logs right, you started provoking the server first by calling them "retards" from this line:
Jihad Joe: lol these salty retards on the mic

If you intend to called the server "retards", prepare to get at least some backlash back

But yea, quote from Synt4x, members somewhat represent the community but not that much (as some just want the perks that comes with it)

Posted  Edited by JihadJoe - Edit Reason: clarification
6 minutes ago, xSnowyAngel said:

Uh, welcome to ZE.

If i'm looking at the logs right, you started provoking the server first by calling them "retards" from this line:
Jihad Joe: lol these salty retards on the mic

If you intend to called the server "retards", prepare to get at least some backlash back

But yea, quote from Synt4x, members somewhat represent the community but not that much (as some just want the perks that comes with it)

That comment wasn't even directed at him, it was directed at 2 kids who were crying over the vote to change maps, but thanks for pointing that out. I never expected to not get backlash; I never do. In most cases I could honestly care less. You're completely missing the point of the thread. Whether or not I was "provoking" anyone is completely irrelevant. Telling someone to kill themselves is never an acceptable response to anything.

Edited by JihadJoe
clarification

We all do know that telling someone to kill themselves is not a good thing to say, but it's 2017. This phrase has already been said more than enough on the internet to know that it is taken as a joke or sarcasm, if it was said years ago, it would have been a serious matter.

Nice shitpost. If you actually believe what you just said then I strongly suggest you seek professional help. Telling someone to kill themselves, under any circumstance (even if "it's 2017"), is always a serious matter. It is never funny, nor should it be considered acceptable in any way, shape, or form.