Finnick

Buying a new GPU

Posted  Edited by Finnick

Hey

I have $360 right now, but I'm getting $200 or $250 from my Dad's community on Tuesday, and I want to get a new GPU.

That either leaves me with $560 or $610

I need help getting one.

I use Canadian sites more often, but if there is a site that has international shipping then you can use em

I use this one often to look at shit

https://www.newegg.ca/

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by SashaGrey

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Definitely wait. GPU prices are retarded right now due to Ethereum mining. Wait 2-3 months or pay 100-200 more than what they're actually worth.

THE BEST GODDAMN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE EVER WRITTEN:

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  2. Using a skillet is the best way to fill grilled cheeses.
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 
  9. enjoy that bitch, nigga.

5 hours ago, Finnick said:

I did find a Zodac 1070 at staples today

I might go for that lol

but idk :<

Your profile says you have a 4460, you can get a 1070 and it would have 5x better performance already on any game, but you would be able to get a bit more performance with like a 6th or 7th gen Intel or Ryzen, but if it's like ~$350 USD or ~450(????) CAD, it is probably worth it. In BF1 you're gonna still be >60 FPS in most scenarios.

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 

7 hours ago, Finnick said:

Yeah, that Zodac 1070 is like $535 I think

and that's when it's on sale

that thing better have a pussy for that amount

32 minutes ago, Finnick said:

No I think it has a cock

even better 

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I hear you can't run ddr4 ram past 2000 something mhz on ryzen.

after looking into it it seems to be either a mobo or coding issue. which will most likely be fixed in just time. The issue at hand how ever is your GPU chocking on ryzen but most likely it won't happen.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements