REEE

Perm gag appeal in GFL zombie escape server

Steam Name : weiyuan394 (我知错了, 请原谅我....)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108848503

Admin who gave out the punishment: Reduct

Reason for punishment: Admin disrespect

Why the punishment should be lifted: Like I said it before, it was in the previous gag....... I mean why can't you people just forgive me and ungag me. I have already changed into a better person...... and also I noticed a person appealed his/her perm gag in GFL and he got ungagged since it has been 2 years .... for me its around 7 to 8 months already ... and only Snowy answer..... Loan don't answer if possible .... 

7 hours ago, DarkHeroz said:

We have subform for this https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/392-muteban-appeals/
Why don't you post it there?

Capture.PNG

Lel.. I thought mute and gag is 2 different things but its alright since I already posted here lel..

Also, If I remember correctly, that time when Snowy was still an admin, I steam pm him about helping me to get ungagged and then he said '' We admins can't do shit '' which implies that he was trying to help me get ungagged but don't have the ability since I was gagged by server manager I think..............

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

The answer still stands. No.

I don't see you changed at all, we've told you multiple times not to redo another thread about your appeal until we see that you have changed.
Plus the more recent forum warning that was given to you shows the admin team and myself that you did not change.

Edited by xSnowyAngel