jaywad

Ct unban

Posted  Edited by jaywad

Name: Niger Niger Niger Nigerian
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:175647403
Admin who banned you: Elijah

What kind of punishment was it (ct ban, perma mute/silence, server ban): ct ban

Why do you want to be unbanned?: It was not a good ban and not necessary as I was told by another admin wrong, the admin said on gmod jailbreak that you cannot do warday 3 rounds in a row so i did it 2 rounds in a row then elijah slays me, warns me, and guard bans me.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: It was not a neccesary ban as I only broke 1 rule at the time and that was when an admin told me in the wrong. The admin even admitted that he just went with it because he didnt know. 

http://imgur.com/a/TtZyG

Edited by jaywad

Tagging @Elijah for this

I do want to say this, the image you provided doesn't really tell anyone anything

Also, you may have been banned from guards for something else, because you don't usually get slain and banned just for doing war day twice within three rounds.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

7 minutes ago, Faex said:

Tagging @Elijah for this

I do want to say this, the image you provided doesn't really tell anyone anything

Also, you may have been banned from guards for something else, because you don't usually get slain and banned just for doing war day twice within three rounds.

Sorry for interfering, but that's the reason why he is appealing; One appeals because he believes his punishment was unfair and unjust.

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Elijah

3 minutes ago, Leks said:

Sorry for interfering, but that's the reason why he is appealing; One appeals because he believes his punishment was unfair and unjust.

were dealing with it over ts

Edited by Elijah

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png