-SL

Trial Phases

It's hard to get a vote for changes that could be made to the server as the people who populate it don't really come on here.  Trial phases for ideas posted may be a good idea to at least see if people would like it.

How about we do this so its only based on regional servers?

For example: the new dice plugin was added on both CS:S RPG SURF and US CS:GO RPG SURF while EU CS:GO RPG SURF didn't get it because they don't want it.

My point is that if the admins from another region server doesn't want some things on their server while we do then just put those things on our servers instead of putting on both.

PLACE HOLDER

28 minutes ago, Mad_Father said:

How about we do this so its only based on regional servers?

For example: the new dice plugin was added on both CS:S RPG SURF and US CS:GO RPG SURF while EU CS:GO RPG SURF didn't get it because they don't want it.

My point is that if the admins from another region server doesn't want some things on their server while we do then just put those things on our servers instead of putting on both.

One would hope that that's what the server managers are doing.

Unless the plugin is necessary to fix something then it shouldn't be forced onto the server that doesn't want it.

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by SwegBuster
1 hour ago, Major_Push said:

One would hope that that's what the server managers are doing.

Unless the plugin is necessary to fix something then it shouldn't be forced onto the server that doesn't want it.

I have to deal with something like this on EU and US ZM. Both are different in their own way.

Edited by SwegBuster

swegbuster1.png

you guys are making me sound like the bad guy here being no one from the EU side comes on the forum saying what they do not like it isn't like I can play on EU being I have 450 ping, I did try and get a co-manager but it isn't as easy for cs:go.

the only people that tell me stuff is my admins.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

i feel like our eu players are either early morning or late night us time players.. there hard to get ahold of like on css surf the eu players come on around 4 am to 6 am so there just late night early morning over there and thats when i can talk with them... food for thought u have to find them on ur own time scheduale. 

• 3 weeks later...