Finnick

Diary of a Faggot

I am a faggot aswell and would like to join this dope af Diary.

My things I've done so far today upon waking up I refreshed my twitch page so I could possibly get a dope af drop: results are nothing today from drops :(

I got a drink took some long lasting pisses and passed out on the couch after looking for food in the fridge then woke back up and watched some dope af news. then around 12 pm est I came up to my room and started playing video games while researching while on the server I am suppose to admin on. end result of that some mutes warns and gags where issued and no bans the longest lasting mute or gag I issued was 30 minutes the few others where 10 minutes: end result I have no balls and my punishments are weak af.

Achievements

Woke up, went downstairs and started finishing up my map. After, I took a massive dump. It was pretty huge. Then, I went out to eat. Yes, food. 

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Day 2:

Had family come over to bitch at me lol

Played games

watched more youtube videos

ate food

oh and played with my puppies outside

yesterday was a good day

(forgot to do it last night, forgive me for doing it this morning)

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Finnick

I'm going to try do this everytime I wake up the next day lol

Yesterday; Day 3

Woke up at 12:30 pm

Played surf for a few hours, started to watch some youtube videos and my favourite youtube art channel uploaded a video and got me going in the mood to sketch a bunch of garbage lol

Drew for like 4 hours yesterday (of just sketching)

Rest of the day I just played CS:S Surf RPG, CS:S Surf Timer w/ @DrakeyPoo and then contemplated of installing DOOM during my last minutes of being awake at 5 am

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Day 4

Woke up at 2:14 PM today

Watched some youtube videos about Drama and Animation, also some cartoons and shit

Played Overwatch for about a half hour

Played Surf for about 2 hours after overwatch, then went to draw for like 15 minutes, then back to Surf RPG for a few hours

I then got the opportunity to be an admin on the new GMOD Prop hunt server @AtomicHeadphones Thanks again :^)

Then after that I played more surf, more overwatch, more youtube

blah blah blah

Achievements