Jcfraven

Mobile Website: No Name History

Posted  Edited by Jcfraven

Hello everyone,

I have noticed this for a while, but I figured it was simply that I never went to a profile of someone who changed their name while I was on mobile. However, when I noticed someone say that this particular user, Rosmarinus, has changed his name many times, I decided to once more check it out.

The issue in question is that on the mobile website, there is an absence of the "view changes," button that is on the proper website, making one unable to view said changes to a user's name throughout time, as seen in the screenshot attached to this post. I also tried tapping the header for it, to no avail.

Hopefully that has been helpful, and may you have a blessed one!

Screenshot_20170722-110135.png

Edited by Jcfraven

There is a button for it and it is hard to see. Here is a photo with the button outlined 

Inked20271727_10210184568110464_1961372958_n_LI.jpg.71d58f8bd5847705e25eaddda2a9fcf2.jpg

Might be an idea to change the button slightly (different colour possibly with text) @denros

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Darkling said:

There is a button for it and it is hard to see. Here is a photo with the button outlined 

-snip-

Ah, thank you for telling me about that. I had to zoom in just to see the button in question. I guess this is more of a suggestion thread then to make the button more pronounced(not sure if it needs moving or not).