Mad_Father

Do we have admins that patrols the servers during late night?

Do we have admins that patrols the servers during late night?

If we don't we might miss some fishy things that late night players can't report to us because none of us are active, not to mention that none of them remembers to demo suspicious behaviors during these times (even if they do, how are they gonna give the demo to us?)

I noticed that CS:S RPG SURF DM doesn't have this problem because the server always have at least 1 admins on the server itself.

So I propose we get admins for late night patrolling on the servers and make sure the fishy people doesn't wreck havoc while the main admins are asleep.

this can apply to both EU and NA (IF needed)

PLACE HOLDER

Well I am the only one for my server and no one knows to demo suspicious things.

By the time I get on, people toggles off.

NOT TO MENTION THAT PEOPLE I KNEW DIDN'T PM ME TO REPORT ISSUES!

PLACE HOLDER

Ya..  The name thing kind of gives it away.  AS of now im not using any fun colors on my name/chat text.  But it may not hurt to login with a temp name and disable all your addons so they don't just check your rpgrank.  

Honestly if we had members of the community on GFL step up and create player reports (sending them to the admins, not posting on the forums because that'll end up in the forums being full of player reports) that can replace the need for admins on at late hours at night and early hours in the morning. 

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

12 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

Honestly if we had members of the community on GFL step up and create player reports (sending them to the admins, not posting on the forums because that'll end up in the forums being full of player reports) that can replace the need for admins on at late hours at night and early hours in the morning. 

It's messy right now, due to the fact that we don't have those set up yet. Besides, the only people that actually come onto the forums on this server, is mostly admins. Players don't come on here, unless they're applying for admin. So in overall sense, there's nothing of it.

US is dead at night because it's US. EU is up a little more closer toward 4~10 AM ish. But then it dies down afterwards. US doesn't get active unless someone is in it. Most of the time, it's only active in the afternoons. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, if only if you are an admin...

but on serious note, if you do see suspicious behavior, please note it down and report to one of the admins here, doesn't matter US or EU admins.

PLACE HOLDER