Joshy

[RS] 92 Mining

How long did it take you?!
Plus, in f2p! you madman... 
i am proud of having this 61 mining... nothing compared to 92...
CuM2UYN.png

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Joshy

A really long time :P I can't remember the years, but I've always been a skiller and enjoy chit-chat while chopping yews, fishing swordies, or mining coal.  I think I got level 85 mining sometime during late 2005 or early 2006 because that's when I joined my RS clan, and they're all about mining and smithing.  The other levels were acquired through years of mindlessly mining coal in the guild although I only have about 3k of the ores sitting in my bank.  Combat isn't too hot at 98, but I plan to fish another batch of swordies if anyone wants to join me in karamja on an f2p server.

edit:

Also have to recall my activity is very spotty in RS.  I'll play for a few weeks and leave for an entire year, lol.  It's funny because a bunch of my friends either had their names acquired by Jagex and so it shows as random letter/numbers [#SDFLW32D] or a bunch of random mods messaging me.  You can tell dungeoneering bore me so badly, that's about when I *really* stopped playing

73gWMkk.png

I also just discovered f2pers can acquire up to level 5 in member skills?  I just rubbed a small celebration lamp and leveled up in fletching.  I was completely shocked.

edit:

Today was a good day.

86 fishing

oF1BJOv.png

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Those are some really dope stats for f2p, I will admit.
These kind of skills, woodcutting, mining, fishing.. they bore me so much. I love doing stuff that is not boring, but actually brings some coin to my pocket ;)

I really love Player Killing, but sadly my combat stats are trash, I guess :/

yeah.gif

On 7/31/2017 at 8:28 AM, Joshy said:

I don't know what musa point is, lol.  That picture was at karamja.  I was very surprised by how empty it was there too :P 

It's because there may be better F2P fishing spots. 

I really wish you'd try OSRS as F2P. 

76561198043643390.png