Z1galord

Adios!

I see you clicked the clickbait :lenny:

Anyways, starting today, I'll be going on vacation for 5 days and should be back on Sunday. I do have my laptop w/ me so If I need to do any updating I will, although I cant get on Gmod since the server stuff isnt loaded yet (kek). Another issue is the internet will most likely be shoddy so I may not be able to get on at all. I will be back on Sunday later in the day, but if you have questions beforehand hmu.

Cringe

@JerryBomb doing this large garage sale event along the US 127 highway. Basically US 127 is a us highway that goes from Michigan to Alabama. And all the way throughout the highway people will have giant fields of tents for selling items and stuff. My family has done this every year for the past 5 years, and this year we'll be going down to the Tennessee region, since that area will most likely have the best items. This will also be my last year doing it since I'll be moving to the West Coast soon. Only reason why I say internet will be shoddy is the campsite is almost right on US 127, which means a ton of people are going to be staying there, which might mean restricted bandwidth.

Cringe

@Z1galord that great moment when you shit on everyone who wanted you to leave and tick off the people who care about you. The classic dan move well done. :thumbsup:

Achievements

8 hours ago, Dark89998 said:

Can I fuck with the ZS community?

Do that and I'll have the puppers tear you apart.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~