PsychoTeddy

New CS:GO TTT Ban Appeal For PsychoTeddy

IGN: PsychoTeddy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185507228

I have been told I was banned for RDM and Leave on TTT (US).

@Bonk was the Admin I received the ban from.

I will tell how I experienced it from start to finish... So I was playing jailbreak with @PurpleExod and he then asked if I wanted to take a break with him on TTT (through Discord) I agreed and then joined the server, I had needed to go to the washroom but as I left I saw the timer going down and that I became a Traitor but I still needed to go so I let it be. When I returned I had come back to me being a Innocent and Purple was playing back on Jailbreak so I decided to leave and continue playing Jailbreak. After about 2 rounds of jailbreak the map was finished and the server began to load the new map, In the middle of loading however I got disconnect and a notice telling me I was source banned. I then proceeded to Explain to Darkling the situation thinking I was banned from Jailbreak even though I did nothing wrong and Purple was the only active admin at the time. 

I fully understand that you guys are 100% not at fault for whatever I actions I do on my computer or what happens to it while I'm away from it but I also think I shouldn't need to leave the server just to be 100% sure I won't receive a ban while I'm away. I also had no warning or any possible way to know I had done anything wrong in the first place, because leaving afterwards is probably a bigger offense. I also fully understand that if everyone just simply said that they were AFK or some other reason as to why they shouldn't get banned it would be impossible for anyone to get fully banned in the first place and that is 100% a favored POV for any admin. That said I still believe this ban just simply isn't fair to someone who barely plays TTT (US) and when they do have never broken a rule and has a clean record. One last thing I would like to say is that this was a 8 hour ban meaning it barely affects gameplay at all I just sleep the ban over but that isn't why I'm appealing, just keep that in mind.... Thank you admins for taking the time to read my appeal and judge me fairly. :)

Your ban was lowered to 4 hours. 

Here are the logs from your RDM>

[01:31] -> [PsychoTeddy (Innocent) damaged CONVERSE X GOLF LE FLEUR (Innocent) for 30 damage with m249] - BAD ACTION
[01:31] -> [PsychoTeddy (Innocent) damaged CONVERSE X GOLF LE FLEUR (Innocent) for 30 damage with m249] - BAD ACTION
[01:31] -> [PsychoTeddy (Innocent) damaged Kitten (Traitor) for 22 damage with m249]
[01:31] -> [PsychoTeddy (Innocent) killed Kitten (Traitor) with m249]

[01:32] -> [PsychoTeddy (Innocent) damaged CONVERSE X GOLF LE FLEUR (Innocent) for 22 damage with m249] - BAD ACTION

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager