MegaUpload

I have an Idea

You guys should make a very click baity title to attract people to join in the server, I don't know what you put in a normal prop hunt server but it works on many servers that I have seen, putting random shit like jukebox, knives, skins idk just do something like that and hopefully it attracts people to come to the server.

6 hours ago, MegaUpload said:

You guys should make a very click baity title to attract people to join in the server, I don't know what you put in a normal prop hunt server but it works on many servers that I have seen, putting random shit like jukebox, knives, skins idk just do something like that and hopefully it attracts people to come to the server.

so.. like.. the server name?

the current name is: [GFLClan.com]Prop Hunt | Power Rounds | Pointshop | Jukebox

and I don't see what's wrong with it, lol

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Mundo
24 minutes ago, Leks said:

so.. like.. the server name?

the current name is: [GFLClan.com]Prop Hunt | Power Rounds | Pointshop | Jukebox

and I don't see what's wrong with it, lol

You're on the wrong side of town boy 

Edited by Mundo

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

4 minutes ago, Tahytn said:

I think what @MegaUpload wants, is something like this --> [GFLClan.com]FREE ADMIN | FREE VIP! | Pointshop | DANK MEMES!

Hey I'd join for dank memes!

but on a serious note, lying to our new players is not something we want to encourage.

Achievements

43 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Hey I'd join for dank memes!

but on a serious note, lying to our new players is not something we want to encourage.

join csgo jb and type /dankmemes in chat :lenny: 

yeah.gif

We'll the thing is.... when I joined prop hunt yesterday there were only a few people on which are the admins and there were a few users joining too but they mostly leave after they join and also when I went to shop, there's not any good playermodels for members so maybe if we change the server name and put more skins and random shit, then it might attract them to come to our server. P.S. I first discovered GFL community because of the server name when I was looking for a good server to play on in many different gamemodes

5 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Wait you added it back? YEEESSSSS

it's been out for a long time.

4 minutes ago, MegaUpload said:

We'll the thing is.... when I joined prop hunt yesterday there were only a few people on which are the admins and there were a few users joining too but they mostly leave after they join and also when I went to shop, there's not any good playermodels for members so maybe if we change the server name and put more skins and random shit, then it might attract them to come to our server. P.S. I first discovered GFL community because of the server name when I was looking for a good server to play on in many different gamemodes

Well, suggest something!

yeah.gif

5 hours ago, Leks said:

it's been out for a long time.

Well, suggest something!

I remember asking you to add it back. 

Well lady's and gentleman, join CSGO Jailbreak for dank memes;)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mundo

@Darkling @Leks Now I told the boths of you that you are on the wrong side of town. I'm the real dirty dan. Now go on get! Get back to where y'alls came from(*In a southern sheriff accent*). Next time I catch one of you two utes on this side, you are going to want to get off Mr. Bones wild ride...(<3 you both)

Edited by Mundo

20 minutes ago, Mundo said:

@Darkling @Leks Now I told the boths of you that you are on the wrong side of town. I'm the real dirty dan. Now go on get! Get back to where y'alls came from(*In a southern sheriff accent*). Next time I catch one of you two utes on this side, you are going to want to get off Mr. Bones wild ride...(<3 you both)

I think you'll find it's all my area now:lenny:

Achievements

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

I think you'll find it's all my area now:lenny:

Oh no....THE BRITISH THE PORTUGESE ARE COMING!!...THE EUROPEANS ARE COMING!! GET THE MILITIA READY! WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM! FIGHT TO GET THEM OFF OUR LAND! Go on now get, get before I get ol' grandpappy mundo in here, he is someone who you dont want to mess with