Severely_Artistic

RC Suggestion Box

Posted  Edited by Severely_Artistic

Post any suggestions for the server you have here!

If you want to request a character, make a post here: https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/13658-character-request/

Edited by Severely_Artistic

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

I suggest adding special abilities for each character idk if you can do that but it would be pretty cool for example to see one punch man having a ability to instantly ragdoll somebody with one punch.

i have a suggestion i already wrote like 2 days ago but idk if u saw it so im gonna suggest that u have Ragom rocket bound to F4 so players dont have to personally bind it themselves cuz a lot of people who come on the server dont know how to bind even after i tell them

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

• 3 weeks later...

So I got this awesome suggestion right. Basically. Close down RC and fix it. It's practically unplayable right now and completely fixing it can help it improve and popuplate much quicker. As of now it's completely unplayable. I wanted to host a GCC event rd RC and due to it not working I can't. Just saying Rc is being ignored and requires to be closed and fixed

Achievements

5 hours ago, Kubnair said:

So I got this awesome suggestion right. Basically. Close down RC and fix it. It's practically unplayable right now and completely fixing it can help it improve and popuplate much quicker. As of now it's completely unplayable. I wanted to host a GCC event rd RC and due to it not working I can't. Just saying Rc is being ignored and requires to be closed and fixed

It's breaking itself. 

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 8:13 PM, ThePunisher said:

wtf did i miss

How long were you gone? And this is a suggestion box so you're not really suggesting anything. What exactly did you need to know?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements