Roy

[CS:GO] European Surf Timer Servers Temporarily Shut Down

Hello, due to the cancellation of our NFO Frankfurt machine we were forced to temporarily shut down our European CS:GO Surf Timer servers. Unfortunately, we do not have enough disk space on our temporary OVH GS machine for these servers. Therefore, we're going to have to wait until we purchase and setup our OVH Germany machine to put these servers up again.

There is no ETA on when this machine will be setup (we are waiting for OVH to support additional IPs in Germany). Once the machine is setup, we will start the revamp with our Surf Timer servers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks.

• Roy pinned this topic
Hidden

Oh, so that's why all the EU servers were offline. I saw it sasha's updated the gametracker list and I was wondering why only EU was closed and I looked back on Hacking's topic but didn't say much of it. This explains it all :D

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 6 months later...
Hidden
On 2/25/2018 at 6:21 PM, TheCongoJacky said:

It's 2018 mods and admins, so is there any news for us? Will the surf timer server be able to back to normal again? 

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i understood, once a manager is found for surf it'll be back up and running.