Hello everyone once again im back with suggestions for the team fortress 2 combat surf! Ok lets get right into the point of this here thread.. 

!store its a big part of the server and its important. now i know we have !trails and !glow and now we have !tracers wich is acctually a grenade tracer plugin. i was hoping when we got tracers they would be bullet tracers and they would work with our allready current store plugin, however the tracers have taken out the trails and the glow colors from the store and replaced them. Now while this is not a terrible thing for the server i feel that the tracers plugin isnt going to simply cut it i think what we need is to remove the tracers and ignore the idea and never come back to it again. the !trails and !glow was enough to bring players in and have them play for credits to earn said items. while i enjoy the download time being shorter and quicker i miss the trails they looked cool and they worked very well. 

Thinking on it i was wondering what aside from !nofall and !tags would make a player want to donate to gfl for perks on the server? Im thinking in honesty the !trails.

when we get a more offcial player basis and we grow to 12/24 players on daily when we get good and rooted we should make them donator perks only. i feel that when flying thru the air with a kingdom hearts emblem behind you really speaks to players to get in gfl and become a member. 

Aswell alot of players miss the engie perhaps make engie for donators only? idk mabey thats cheap but its an idea.... moving forward to the next subject

The store should revert back to normal and not change i vote remove the grenade tracers and never go back to the tracer idea it was a failure and its not going to work for us. 

Just now, -SL said:

!store should be added back to cs as well

well while i dont kno anything about cs or what cs has to offer in the form of plugins and the !store but yes a !store should be in all the servers.. i wish we could run models on tf22 but that simply wont work... 

well the tracers dont work for tf2 simply put there a grenade xclusive lugin and we dont even have grnades in tf2 the tracer works for the demo man and jarate.... like its not worth replacing alllll of our store for just 1 thing thats not even really all that..

The Store is currently undergoing a few changes on all of our TF2 Servers. We're going to be using a new Store that is far better for everyoen to use and it's customisable. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player