Bae

[VOTING] Art of the Month: October

AOTM Voting  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Photography Skill for the theme of Fall?

• transperoman / dan
    • hackingpotato
    • aceofspades
    • gekkota
    • faex

Posted  Edited by skell
On 11/12/2017 at 3:31 PM, Bae said:

Many of you are wondering why you comments are hidden; which means your votes are revoked and you cannot comment again because I already talk to Dan. He's going to ask you guys to recomment, I'm pretty sure. But once your comments/votes are revoked, you can no longer comment again for your reasons for this voting period. This is the last chance for Dan and his groupies; I have already warned them previously. If you're new and you didn't know, that's too bad because Dan should've told you when he asked you guys to vote. 

As for the other voters, I'll be quoting you individually to ask you to clarify your reasons.

@skell Can you explain what you mean by vibe? For example, the theme here is Fall. So how is his fall picture involved vibe better than the others? 

oh okay, apparently you're the only one.

Finally, if you guys don't know what constructive criticism means, I'd suggest you search it up. It doesn't just mean to give one word or one sentence of explaining how Dan is your dad. I don't care if he's your dad, I care about the reasoning of why Dan's Fall image is better than the other participants. You have to explain in details of why his is better. The matter of fact that this is a Photography contest while subcategory is Fall. The things you need to explain whether in order or all of them (don't have to be all, just some that can explain).

• Exposure 
  • Composition
  • Background
  • Focus
  • General technical Quality
  • Impact
But these main photography critics must also applied to the subcategory of Fall

And this ends my comment. New voters can still continued voting but please follow the rules of AOTM. One side note: If you do not wish to end up with what happen to Kenny few months back during voting period, I'd suggest you to follow the rules and don't argue or fight. Any arguments after this will be hidden.

@Bae I don't know how to explain it differently. I think vibe (I speak ghetto bruh, I dont speak no standard english) explained it well as it just has the right colors (imo fall has orange, green and red) to fit the theme, I didnt vote dan btw I just said I thought @Gekkota had a better picture, because of the vibe. 

also dan did not ask me to vote for him he just asked to vote for the thing, cuz ppl werent participating. I did so by voting for Gekkota because I liked his better.

Edited by skell

I voted for Gekkota because I liked the contrast between the foreground and the background, as well as the colors.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• Bae unlocked this topic