Laex

Bring Back Deathrun

Since deathrun was taken down due to Maskiee resigning, me and some other friends who used to play deathrun regularly got a little upset and some of us aren't even playing anything anymore because deathrun was all we had. We had spent so much time there and always had so much fun. Seeing deathrun get taken down, we feel empty. And I think other deathrun players agree with me. We need deathrun back. Admins, is there anything anyone can do to bring deathrun back? Maybe choose one of the admins as a server manager and keep deathrun running? I would love to be able to play on deathrun again. If anyone agrees with me, reach out to the admins please. WE WANT DEATHRUN <3

Posted  Edited by Burts - Edit Reason: Made post bigger.

RIP, You're late, this happened a bit ago. Hi Latex <3

I think the problem Deathrun had, is that it had the same people on every day and that not many new players were joining. Kept the same population of around 10-15 most of the time. I don't think they should have gotten rid of it though, maybe appoint a new manager that could take care of the server, but that still might not have changed the population and player issue. 

Edited by Burts
Made post bigger.

mISAKA.PNG.7ae08e296fce84289eed8af14dfeb020.PNG

Posted  Edited by Laex

I know it happened quite a bit ago but I just felt like posting this. I was in the process of deathrun dying...

PS: Hi Burts. So good to be back.

Edited by Laex

I don't think I can say the actual reason since it was in the admin section but that's not the whole reason why it was shut down. So I'm going to put it simply that Maskiee resigning was not the reason why we took down deathrun.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Laex said:

@Bae I suppose that means there is absolutely no way it will come back?

It can be, depending on the division leader. If someone can bring back the population and economy for it; that is.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Well I could be of help with the population part but idk about the economy part... Is there anything I/we can do to let the staff consider bring it back? Maybe those online signing things to show everyone likes and wants it?

4 hours ago, Laex said:

Well I could be of help with the population part but idk about the economy part... Is there anything I/we can do to let the staff consider bring it back? Maybe those online signing things to show everyone likes and wants it?

Well, you'll need to talk to the division leader about that. I cannot answer full on-point the exact answers. So you can contact either @Violator, @Domps, @Infantry, or @OtakuSupreme. Although they are all tagged into the thread, they'll see the thread either way

credits to @Clavers

Achievements