Finnick

More Emoticon Suggestions

1 minute ago, Riggs said:

It's not very hard but alright

I work all day man. Don’t judge me when you don’t know me. I asked him to do it cause he is a great guy and has done it before so I trust his work. 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

Posted  Edited by Finnick
37 minutes ago, Riggs said:

It's not very hard but alright

this is one of a few reasons why no one is liking you

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

1 hour ago, TheLastBee said:

I work all day man. Don’t judge me when you don’t know me. I asked him to do it cause he is a great guy and has done it before so I trust his work. 

Never said I was judging. I just said it's not hard 

1 hour ago, Finnick said:

this is one of a few reasons why no one is liking you

He's misinterpreted what I've said. I wasn't judging you. Nor was I judging the other guy. JUST SAYING IT ISNT HARD 

jinnd1.png

Just now, Riggs said:

He's misinterpreted what I've said. I wasn't judging you. Nor was I judging the other guy. JUST SAYING IT ISNT HARD 

Either way you seem to find more and more ways to be annoying.

You say it isn't hard, but Bee has stuff to do that takes up his time like.... I don't know, managing a server?

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

1 minute ago, Finnick said:

Either way you seem to find more and more ways to be annoying.

You say it isn't hard, but Bee has stuff to do that takes up his time like.... I don't know, managing a server?

I hate to break it to you but @Riggs is not wrong if this is about adding an emoticon to a discord server or even the forums no joke it takes less then a minute I shall make a video showing how simple it really is right now tbh. 

Achievements

Just now, transperodan said:

I hate to break it to you but @Riggs is not wrong if this is about adding an emoticon to a discord server or even the forums no joke it takes less then a minute I shall make a video showing how simple it really is right now tbh. 

I'm not denying that it's hard, hell, I could even make an emoticon in just about 2 minutes. I'm saying that Bee has things to do of his own.

And good Tutorial btw now I can show it to my friend lamow

Achievements

Posted  Edited by transperodan
4 minutes ago, Finnick said:

I'm not denying that it's hard, hell, I could even make an emoticon in just about 2 minutes. I'm saying that Bee has things to do of his own.

Ya I had to avoid showing some what sensitive pics I might have pics of other people in gfl stored on my pc strictly memeing purposes of course. I still get people asking me for pics of other people also whats even weirder is I've taken none of the pics people give them to me and I don't understand why tbh I get random messages of people sending other peoples pics to me I may or may not save them sometimes :L

Edited by transperodan

Achievements

10 minutes ago, transperodan said:

Yo fam I just said I am at work. Lol. Is there a way to do this on iPhone? 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

5 minutes ago, TheLastBee said:

Yo fam I just said I am at work. Lol. Is there a way to do this on iPhone? 

https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/19354129-add-custom-emoji-on-ios-android

someone said this there

CST commented  ·  November 16, 2017 18:10  ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it’s iOS, go to Safari, then search discordapp.com, then click the open on the top right. This will allow you to access the desktop version on mobile, then you can add emoji.

I’ve never owned an Android though so IDK about that.

Achievements

15 minutes ago, Finnick said:

So then why are you 2 making it into such a big deal?

jinnd1.png

Because you're being annoying

If I was older it would be different but someone who isn't even allowed to have a driver's permit should be given some mild slack

jinnd1.png

2 minutes ago, Riggs said:

If I was older it would be different but someone who isn't even allowed to have a driver's permit should be given some mild slack

I don't even know how to respond to that because it's so retarded in of itself

Achievements

I don't even know how to respond to that because it's so retarded in of itself

RETARDATION AND AUTISM IS WHAT I'M GOING FOR

jinnd1.png