VaporizedCS

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by VaporizedCS

Name: VaporizedCS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59726136

Banned by: WigglesWorth

Ban reason: Attempt Mass

Why you should be unbanned: Alright, so this is kind of a long story.

It was all in one round. So, someone came out of the nether and well, I decided to go in. I saw a dead body and that same person followed me into the nether. He, then, pulled out his weapon and started shooting at me and I fired back, killing him, who was a traitor, and a second traitor behind him. He reported me.

The second part to this story was in the same round. I had killed an innocent who fired at a group of people. This innocent fired once but as soon as he fired, an explosion went off leading me to believe he had caused the explosion.

This was 3 killings which I guess would be considered a mass killing in the rules, unless I'm wrong and it's 4. I can see why I would be banned but this is my story.

I'm not mad at WigglesWorth. He was just doing his job.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that this is my first offense ever, if not ever, then in a very long time. I've never had any RDMs on my record that I remember and I feel as a first offense, maybe the ban was a little too harsh especially for one week. Another thing was that WigglesWorth never investigated the situation nor question me. He just went straight to banning me.

Again, he was just doing his job. I have no problems nor do I mean any offense to WigglesWorth.

Thanks for checking out my Ban Appeal!

Edited by VaporizedCS

What's up Vapor. So I did investigate into it and i believe I jumped the gun there. I thought i saw you kill 2 innos and rdm one other. Now i see it was a t instead. Will unban momentarily and I apologize for this experience!

@PB-n-J I think you can close this

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Just now, WigglesWorth said:

What's up Vapor. So I did investigate into it and i believe I jumped the gun there. I thought i saw you kill 2 innos and rdm one other. Now i see it was a t instead. Will unban momentarily and I apologize for this experience!

@PB-n-J I think you can close this

It's absolutely no problem. As I've said, you were just doing your job. I appreciate it! Thanks!