Finnick

Future Careers

On 6/7/2016 at 8:18 AM, BNK_BlackPanther said:

youtuber or music

Well, that's what you like to do but are you satisfy with for the rest of your life? 

7 hours ago, Averyiana1994 said:

I want to be a history teacher, If that doesn't work out then I would try to be a nurse. Either way I want to help out and make an impact.

Ohmy. I used to want to be a teacher, I think Math but as years of learning of how tough a teacher can be and how much you need to know... I changed my mind about it although I do want to try :)

7 hours ago, Averyiana1994 said:

Not even the president rules the world :(

Let's all go back in time of roman/england rule times (xcuse me for my mistakes of history xD)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just finished school and now I have an apprenticeship as a mechatronics engineer starting in a few months. I am really excited about that!

So in a few years you can.... trust me, I'm an engineer :B|:

On 6/15/2016 at 10:01 AM, Bae said:

Well, that's what you like to do but are you satisfy with for the rest of your life? 

yes music and gaming are my passion and i dont know many jobs for gaming and music i write my own lyrics and beats

BNK_BlackPanther
  BNKSpray.jpgBNKSpray.jpg
BNK_BlackPanther

I'm studying electrical engineering, and I am interested in research and instrumentation.  I'd like to work for an organization like NASA or one of the DOE National Laboratories.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

14 hours ago, Joshy said:

I'm studying electrical engineering, and I am interested in research and instrumentation.  I'd like to work for an organization like NASA or one of the DOE National Laboratories.

Go for L3 Communications. Its a great company. Well connected.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri