Finnick

Future Careers

I had an old forum post, asking what you're planning for your future career. I decided to revive that Forum post to see whether I can find new people telling me about their future careers.

Anywho, What is your desired Career? Are you working towards it? What other job do you have as a Plan B just incase your first Career Choice does not work out?

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I'm doing General Business, originally planned for doing management because I had a few experiences in it but I've changed my mind because it's more work doing management than doing just basic and general business. I'm 100% sure my brain cannot handle it. I know I shouldn't like be all negative about it but that's how I feel about it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I suppose I will contribute 

Currently studying chemistry and physics (university prep) and next year will be starting calculus and advance functions (uni prep as well) and continuing my journey into physics and chem. This is highschool btw.

by the end of next year I will graduate and spend a year working in the Reserves as an ACIS technician and do my basic training. Then eventually I will apply to RMC for the ROTP program. Probably going to apply/go in for Communications and Electronics Engineering (Air) Officer. 

so yea

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

I plan to go to a community college for a veterinarian technician and then soon after going to a four year college for a full time veterinarian. I don't have a plan B because I will never give up on this career goal. 

I also plan to open my own petting zoo ranch if I am successful enough. 

18194929_887078058110054_671157654197429

I honestly have no clue. 

Something that leads me into computer stuff. I like to manage servers and work on it. 

76561198043643390.png

25 minutes ago, Benroyjam said:

I honestly have no clue. 

Something that leads me into computer stuff. I like to manage servers and work on it. 

So Computer technician? That pretty much seems to summarize it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

9 minutes ago, Bae said:

So Computer technician? That pretty much seems to summarize it.

I guess so. 

76561198043643390.png

Graphical Design :lenny:

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Joining the US NAVY ::D:

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

8 hours ago, dedobeness said:

My first goal is to be able to rule the world. If that doesn't work out I'm thinking about careers in either Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.

Thats what i wanna do in the Navy. And if not, then I wanna become a GM (Gunners Mate)

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

On 6/6/2016 at 6:16 PM, CrusTi said:

I was thinking either Cyber Security or Something with coding or Web Development. Not really sure at the moment.

Me too. I've been fiddling around with Kali Linux and I'm gonna start learning HTML, Python, etc.

giphy.gif

A Pilot in the Royal Air Force flying Typhoons is my dream though thanks to a shit education I can't get there so I'm working towards the next best thing! Mechanical Engineering  on such jets!

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

A Pilot in the Royal Air Force flying Typhoons is my dream though thanks to a shit education I can't get there so I'm working towards the next best thing! Mechanical Engineering  on such jets!

Wait!  How does that work?  A shit education can lead you to into a mechanic engineering career?  I'm curious to know more.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152