NIGHTTECH

More Suggestions for Breach

1. Give SCP's "Real" Nightvision- Allow SCP's to be able to toggle the ability to use nightvision by pressing F or something similar to NVG, however this nightvision would basically make them glow a certain color ( allowing them to ACTUALLY see in the dark, not like NVG which don't let you see in the dark at all ). 

2. Prioritize Members (or higher) over Users from being the following playable positions: CI Infil, MTF Commander, NTF/CI Spawn, 05 from 05 retrieval, ( even though that probably wont help much due to how unbalanced it is), and SCP 035. This basically means users cannot be chosen to play for the listed positions, the only exception would be if there are not enough members (or higher ranks) to spawn in the needed positions, in that case users will be chosen.  Please note that being chosen is NOT DETERMINED by highest rank; members, supporters, vip, and admins will all have the same chance to spawn as these positions, the only difference is that users will not be added to the selection process when choosing players. I understand that it may seem unfair to do this, but the positions listed should only be played by more experienced players, users ( almost 90 percent of the time) do not know what to do or are afk ( especially as NTF/CI), usually messing up a round completely. possibly add other scps to this list but for now those are the essentials. 

3. remove the one-shot kill ability from 049-2, that is way too much firepower for a scp that can be created multiple times. plus, removing the one shot kill ability will force zombies to stay in groups more, as they should be doing. 

4. Give 939 the ability to re morph into a researcher with a 1-2 minute cool down. 

1- eh. We don't really have any place that's so dark scps can't see except for the trash chute.

2- this is a definite no. We are different from other servers in that all our chances for getting roles are the same for EVERYONE. 

3- +1

4- +1 sorta, a little unsure about it. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

1. I would love to see this added. (People looove hiding under the bridge) *cough* @Kite9867

2. I believe it shouldn't be ranked based, but instead time based. I.E- At least 3 hours to get picked for SCP-035 or Chaos Insurgency

3. Definitely can agree with. +1

4. Should only be able to do it 3 times with a cooldown of 45 secs to a minute. 

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

19 minutes ago, Rose said:

1. I would love to see this added. (People looove hiding under the bridge) *cough* @Kite9867

I do a lot of things under that bridge. ;)

Anyways

1. Eh not sure what to say about this one.

2. Like duc said, this is a no.

3. People do rage a lot about the heavy attack. Maybe Xy can reduce the damage.

4. +1 that will be great. It'll make 939 more enjoyable for the players.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by John_Ariana_Man

I would read this but that would require me putting effort into this... Also, it’s way too long for me to read this.

Edited by John_Ariana_Man

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Da_Glitchers

1. nah -1

2. +1 in the 05 retrieval because users are shit when they are 05 command. We need good players on that one.

3. HELL NO -1

4. +1 It will make 939 more fun and be able to infiltrate MTF more than once. I agree with @Rose on being able to do it only 3 times or there to be a limit or cooldown.

Edited by Da_Glitchers