Fai11ed

So the road to admin

So im giving you all this topic mainly because, I would like to be an admin in 2 servers for CS:GO Aim 1v1, and and Surf Timer. but to do that it may take a month or so to do so. I will give you all a topic a day about my day and how its been going. Then when I apply I will wait as long as i possibly can to get admin. I have played gfl for over 4 years, I started on source, and have been trying as hard as I possibly can to Achieve the goal of having admin.

I wouldn't recommend starting a topic a day JUST saying how your day's been. I would recommend just doing status updates for that.

Otherwise, good luck.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

1 hour ago, Burts said:

You shouldn't strive to be an admin cause you want the admin title, but because you want to help the people on the server. Having admin shouldn't be a goal but be something you do to help others. I'd suggest not posting something like this, and post stuff normally. 

That is completely correct. The title shouldn't define you, you define the title. 

Posted  Edited by Bae
  • Are you mature and calm?
  • Are you active and helpful?
  • Do you know the difference between a troll and an actual idiot?
  • Is your schedule good enough to watch the server? Like is the time you get on or play good enough for them to have you on the team.
  • Did anyone recommend you to apply?

Basic, yeah?

• You should be knowledgeable about what you're doing and how to do it.
  • You must be able to take any criticism from anyone that will target/harass you.
  • You should be able to communicate/type/speak in English.
  • You must be completely honest in your admin application.
  • Someone that can be able to manage time and be possible on when needed. (Optional) But don't go completely away/hiatus/MIA.
  • You should also know what instinctively what is fair and what is not.
  • Do not be bias or show any favoritism to any rule breakers, whether they're your friends, families, or even girl/boyfriends.
  • You should also try to be more actively on the forums or Teamspeak to get to know more people.
  • Depending on each server, minimum hours is 50+ hours and maximum is 250+ hours to be able to apply for admin.
  • If you have a ban on your account whether from GFL or any other community, explain your reasoning and whether you've understand to not do that again. If you got a recent ban right after you committed to not break the servers rules for being banned on your member application; that can go downhill with the trust. This also includes VAC Ban that is less than half a year or a year old.
  • You must always follow the guidelines of being an Admin, being able to report Players, and the server rules/forum guidelines. If there is any problem, you may contact either the Manager or the Division Leader; depending on whether or whether not a server has a manager for it.
  • You must understand that being as an Admin, you are representing the community as a whole. So if you have any past self or recent attitude, that can go downhill.
  • There is no age limit, maturity is all the server needs.
  • Do not ever take bribes from anyone.
  • You are allowed to post your experiences if you have any.

I believe this is about it. If you have anymore questions, please let us know.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

7 hours ago, WaterWolf11 said:

Uhhhg Derpy too many words. Keep it under 12 words please.

No. This person is trying to understand, so pls.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements