Cassie

My Breach Story

Anyways, I've been feeling sentimental lately, mainly over breach. A lot of people have come and gone, even though I haven't even played the server for a year yet (10 months or so). I feel like writing and can't come up with an idea so here's some non-fiction for you guys.
My story begins on GFL TTT1, I had been playing it for a few months when, in April 2017, Kubnair invited me to Breach. It was complicated, but eventually I got the hang of it. I decided I wanted to be admin there, as dealing with a less-needy server could help me for TTT (I had recently applied there and most of my focus at the time was on it) I afked for a while and applied, and was immediately told to stop afking. I began to play in the afternoons when people were on more, something I never used to do. After 3 months, my app was accepted. Xy had been made co-manager then Kub left, so Xy accepted it. I still remember the first person I banned. My focus went to breach, and I stopped applying for TTT (for awhile). A month or two after I got trial admin, I was a full admin. The server died around that time, and many of the breach admins began to leave. Some of those people were amazing friends, and I haven't seen them since. I took up afking on the server a lot to try to help. Finally, Kite resigned (he was the senior admin at the time). Literally the day he resigned, the server came back. New players joined. Some old ones came back, but a few old players and admins, I have never seen again. Anyways, then Xy asked me to be the senior admin for breach since kite was gone, and that's the end of the story. Although breach is alive today, I still miss the time before it died, remembering it as the golden age pretty much. Not to say I don't like the current admin team, y'all are pretty good :P
Well that's it from me, I guess I'm just a sentimental old man :lenny:

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

12 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Finally, Kite resigned (he was the senior admin at the time). Literally the day he resigned, the server came back. New players joined.

What a fucking tragedy that was huh?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

13 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

Tragedy? That gave me the best laugh in a while Kite. LOVE YOU KITE

Time to pull a shooting on breach now. Oh wait I can't I'm on "vacation." ;)

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

On 3/9/2018 at 3:39 PM, Duc2000 said:

Anyways, I've been feeling sentimental lately, mainly over breach. A lot of people have come and gone, even though I haven't even played the server for a year yet (10 months or so). I feel like writing and can't come up with an idea so here's some non-fiction for you guys.
My story begins on GFL TTT1, I had been playing it for a few months when, in April 2017, Kubnair invited me to Breach. It was complicated, but eventually I got the hang of it. I decided I wanted to be admin there, as dealing with a less-needy server could help me for TTT (I had recently applied there and most of my focus at the time was on it) I afked for a while and applied, and was immediately told to stop afking. I began to play in the afternoons when people were on more, something I never used to do. After 3 months, my app was accepted. Xy had been made co-manager then Kub left, so Xy accepted it. I still remember the first person I banned. My focus went to breach, and I stopped applying for TTT (for awhile). A month or two after I got trial admin, I was a full admin. The server died around that time, and many of the breach admins began to leave. Some of those people were amazing friends, and I haven't seen them since. I took up afking on the server a lot to try to help. Finally, Kite resigned (he was the senior admin at the time). Literally the day he resigned, the server came back. New players joined. Some old ones came back, but a few old players and admins, I have never seen again. Anyways, then Xy asked me to be the senior admin for breach since kite was gone, and that's the end of the story. Although breach is alive today, I still miss the time before it died, remembering it as the golden age pretty much. Not to say I don't like the current admin team, y'all are pretty good :P
Well that's it from me, I guess I'm just a sentimental old man :lenny:

Shut up grandma