yesimevil

The Jester's unban appeal

Name: The Jester

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53504785

Banned by: Milk Man

Ban reason: "targeting admin"

Why you should be unbanned: Another player who Milk is known to be friends with decided to harass me and anyone else who dared speak for around 90 minutes. When I asked Milk to do something about it, I got a snide response instead, and from then on Milk started piling punishments on me. Gagged, muted, and then finally banned, all for the crime of being targeted. So when I decided to give him a taste of his buddy's medicine, less than five minutes later I am banned for "targeting admin". If what I was doing was bannable, then Asian Jake Paul/BongDude should have been banned long before it got to that point, but, as the offending player said in his own words "Milk wouldn't ever ban me. I can do whatever I want." He proved it by RDMing me multiple times, to which Milk did his little shrug emoji as a reply.

6 minutes ago, yesimevil said:

Given the nature of the complaint, I'm not sure having him deal with this is the best course of action.

Appeals always go to the banning admins first. If you have proof of said complaint confirming your story then PM one of the GMoD DLs to review the situation.

Until then, this appeal is in @MilkMan's hands.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

So, the night started with shit talking like usual. People shit talking saying their aim is trash doing some stupid mom jokes. Then you decided to take a little too serious and by pulling the first string by saying "I don't like you, can we mute this guy?" Bong says "Muted?" and of course here you go and say "I will show you muted" *RDM's bong*. I then of course kill you witnessing this in the tester. I slay you for the next round and start getting accused for being his friend and you tell him he is an admin's pet. No, that is not the case, you can look at my friends list for all I care I am not friends with the guy. So, now you actually start taking the game shit talk serious and people on the server are telling you to be quiet because you were taking shit too far so I gagged you. Now this is where your ban starts to be filled in. You decide it was a great idea the next round or 2 rounds after you were slain to kill me and I let that one SLIP, because you were tired of my shit? So, after awhile I just decided since everyone was tired of the arguing I gagged BOTH of you. Now, I waited for you two to stop shit talking in chat you did for a bit, so i ungagged you. Then you started again and so did everyone else bringing their two cents into it so I gagged everyone to just completely stop the bullshit. The chat did not stop once again so I muted you BOTH and you KILLED ME AGAIN. That's where your ban was decided because over all you thought you were being harassed by a 19 year old and yet you SAY you are much older than 19? IF I were to say something I think you should've just let him talk shit all he wants and just played the game. 

So tell me, why again you deserved to be unbanned?

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Posted  Edited by yesimevil - Edit Reason: Formatting.
13 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

So, the night started with shit talking like usual. People shit talking saying their aim is trash doing some stupid mom jokes. Then you decided to take a little too serious and by pulling the first string by saying "I don't like you, can we mute this guy?" Bong says "Muted?" and of course here you go and say "I will show you muted" *RDM's bong*. I then of course kill you witnessing this in the tester. I slay you for the next round and start getting accused for being his friend and you tell him he is an admin's pet. No, that is not the case, you can look at my friends list for all I care I am not friends with the guy. So, now you actually start taking the game shit talk serious and people on the server are telling you to be quiet because you were taking shit too far so I gagged you. Now this is where your ban starts to be filled in. You decide it was a great idea the next round or 2 rounds after you were slain to kill me and I let that one SLIP, because you were tired of my shit? So, after awhile I just decided since everyone was tired of the arguing I gagged BOTH of you. Now, I waited for you two to stop shit talking in chat you did for a bit, so i ungagged you. Then you started again and so did everyone else bringing their two cents into it so I gagged everyone to just completely stop the bullshit. The chat did not stop once again so I muted you BOTH and you KILLED ME AGAIN. That's where your ban was decided because over all you thought you were being harassed by a 19 year old and yet you SAY you are much older than 19? IF I were to say something I think you should've just let him talk shit all he wants and just played the game. 

So tell me, why again you deserved to be unbanned?

It's not in my nature to allow myself to be abused for your amusement. No one has or will ever have the right to tell me I must sit there and be abused silently, but yet, that's what you're saying now.

I knew appealing this was meaningless, you're too self-assured that everything you do is correct. Tell me, why is targeting YOU a bannable offense, but targeting ME is completely allowed? 

Edited by yesimevil
Formatting.

Posted  Edited by yesimevil
2 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

You BOTH were shit talking how is he targeting youuuuuuuuuu?!?!?!?

So the HOUR or more of him being the ONLY one talking suddenly ceases to exist because I finally snapped and said something back? You even admitted knowing that he was toxic to the server but refused to do anything to him, preferring to punish me for speaking up.

I think we need someone above you to handle this, it's quite clear that this is personal for you. You're obviously offended that I questioned your judgement, and it's impairing your ability to handle this fairly.

Edited by yesimevil

This is personal for YOU, not me. I was just telling what the story was and you can't seem to think one second about it without bashing me. I am the Manager of the server and if you REALLLY feel like you think I am making this my own personal amusement, then you can ask Violator to hop on in. But, this is suppose to be handled by me and even if he does eventually come in here it will still be my decision.

But as for what you said I am not saying I don't make mistakes no one can remember word for word on what happened. There is no PERFECT solution to this. He was SHIT TALKING yes it can be cancerous only IF SOMEONE CAN'T take them as a JOKE. You could not take any of his shit as a joke and blew up on HIM and ME. 

This needs to come to an end here because arguing too much about this will solve nothing for either of us. As far as your ban it is not looking good for you nor do I feel like I need to shorten/lift it.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif