Roach

permabanned from TTT server

Why I should be unbanned : All of the bans that struck me, which was 3 mass RDMs, was because I only killed them since they were RDMing. Yet they still reported me. And ive had a few bans that was meant for some other guy but they gave my ID and a bit of drama stuff.

Hey Roach, I appreciate you taking your time to try to appeal your ban, but as I could see your post isn't following our model. Could you please read the post under my reply and edit your post?

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Kunkko

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A96333331+&Submit=Search

The admin who banned you is no longer an admin, so after you correct your ban appeal to the format this comes to @MilkMan

Edited by Kunkko

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Posted  Edited by Roach

Had to submit other appeal topic since didnt seem to have a chance to edit this again so there you go whoever is interested

Edited by Roach