QuestionableMiki

I Feel Like The "GFL" Part Of Me Died Off...

*Sigh* It's kinda weird that for about two years, I was an active GFL player (Having fun, making shit jokes, and being a known person in the community), but now... I don't feel that anymore. Before February, I would always go to TTT1 or TTT2 to be with Classy, Yagyuu, and other people I know to goof off. But something caused me to feel... "bored" and "empty"... I think it was around the same time I revisited TTT1. And that time wasn't a good one. That server was filled with trash that really couldn't be compared more to a kid saying every word that an Edgy Boy would say. And after that day, I became less active in the servers... I don't know how or why it affected me that much, but it did. I became less and less active and saw that most of the people I knew were moving on from Garry's Mod. And somewhere in late February, I stopped being active. I never felt like going back (even now). So, I guess I'm done with GFL's TTT... Probably wont come back for it...

Do you play on the other servers?  I don't know if this means goodbye, but what would you like to see from the community compared to now; is it something achievable?

If this is goodbye, then farewell.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by i have had it up to duck
2 hours ago, Misaki said:

Who are you

can't you just say good bye? did that person harm you in some way?

because that is a huge asshole remark, anyways take care @QuestionableMiki you will always know how to find me if you ever need me.

I should not be the one saying this, but learn how to not comment on things, how hard can that be?

Edited by i have had it up to duck

Achievements

Why do people get so butt hurt over the smallest of things lately?

In response to the actual post I have no clue who you are but good luck on your travels to possibly find a new TTT server or whatever it is you plan to do now.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

22 hours ago, Misaki said:

Who are you

I wouldn't care about this much (really, since I find it funny [and odd]) and I'm not leaving the community (don't get that confused with what I posted. I said I'm done with GFL's TTT, not the community).

1 minute ago, QuestionableMiki said:

I wouldn't care about this much (really, since I find it funny [and odd]) and I'm not leaving the community (don't get that confused with what I posted. I said I'm done with GFL's TTT, not the community).

Everyone gets butthurt over the smallest things :shrug:

Hop on the other servers, can come on CSGO if you want a new experience of cancer (good cancer though)

original.gif

Achievements

1 hour ago, Misaki said:

Everyone gets butthurt over the smallest things :shrug:

Hop on the other servers, can come on CSGO if you want a new experience of cancer (good cancer though)

If my laptop (2007 model [surprised that it can handle beefy games]) can run CS:GO again, then maybe~Narumi_IMG_01.PNG.8e4879211ff62bacfe74a99fcbf0d333.PNG

2 minutes ago, QuestionableMiki said:

If my laptop (2007 model [surprised that it can handle beefy games]) can run CS:GO again, then maybe~Narumi_IMG_01.PNG.8e4879211ff62bacfe74a99fcbf0d333.PNG

Neat!

original.gif

Achievements

On 3/18/2018 at 4:28 PM, Misaki said:

Who are you

Absolute fucking savage. 

GFL is overrun with small children and e-girls. It's all gone past the point of no return.

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Posted  Edited by Ferris Bueller

Talking as an old fart I will say this:

The Older you get the more you can catch yourself spinning in a social coma without even knowing it.  You start getting bored because everything is the same. You get on a downward spiral that you didn't even know you were on. Nothing stands out as being fun, new, exciting, "loathing" for a lack of better words. I think that's when you have to take a step back and say to your self: Can I find something new? better? Can I find new friends that stir up fun or excitement? I think the answer for me is to take a "mini" break from the normal life and live it up a bit. Try a few new things / games / foods etc. etc. - May be try to start moderating your time to include a few small fun and exciting changes in your life but keep doing the same everyday things you still do like gaming with your current friends you enjoy... may be it's a lull or maybe it's time for a complete change.  Baby step it if your unsure.  Keep It Real! - As a Famous Guy once said: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around a while you could miss it." :)

Edited by Ferris Bueller