szsheppy

My Operator Application

Name: szsheppy (Zach)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:173674750
Play-time: 36 hours
Sponsor (optional): Sponsor less

Why do you want to become an operator?: I would like to become an operator because I was going to apply before I went on vacation (admin) but decided not too because I wouldn't be active, since I got back I would like to become an operator because there is a new role. I would like to become operator because of my new playtime. I will be playing 2-3 hours a day during the week and 4-6 hours during the weekend. I come across many people breaking rules and can do nothing about it because by the time I get an admin the person either got off or stopped. I generally know most of the rules and do not really know most of the commands. I have not had experience before in operating a server but it will be an honour to learn from the best.
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me as an Operator because of my playtime and knowledge of the rules. I will be playing more as stated in the paragraph above and know almost al the rules on JB. I will be more active on the forums and try to treat everyone with respect.
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc.): I know this was a really short application and I apologize because my vocabulary is not that big. You can get ahold of me by contacting my steam.
Times that I am available:
Monday- Friday  3:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday+ Sunday 10:00am-6pm
Thank you for taking the time to read this and Hope to meet you soon!
~szsheppy

Posted  Edited by szsheppy

I have recently got CT banned on JB because of an accidental two free days in a row, the first one was a normal free day and the second one I forgot to give orders before opening cells. I than did two mass free kills. I am sorry for doing this and it will NOT happen again. 

Edited by szsheppy

Pros

Seem mature

mostly knows rules

Cons

Recent accidental MFKs

low hours

Not well known by all

Overall, I think it is a little early to apply for operator as you may need to refine your skills in the game mode itself before you can monitor it. I recommend improving on this by simply gaining experience, as well as try to take control without the power, show us how you can keep the server cancer-free and I'll consider changing vote.

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

14 hours ago, NOT-LAW said:

Pros

Seem mature

mostly knows rules

Cons

Recent accidental MFKs

low hours

Not well known by all

Overall, I think it is a little early to apply for operator as you may need to refine your skills in the game mode itself before you can monitor it. I recommend improving on this by simply gaining experience, as well as try to take control without the power, show us how you can keep the server cancer-free and I'll consider changing vote.

Thank you Not Law for the response I will try to improve the best I can

Posted  Edited by 01000100 01101111 01100011

Howdy @szsheppy, thank you for applying for operator and trying to help the server out! I'm currently going neutral for the following reasons.

Pros: 

Mature

Knows rules

Cons:

Two accidental MFK's in the span of two hours.

Low forum and server hours

Denys mistakes

As Law said above, I think you should play on the server more and get to know the community. I believe you could make a great operator in the near future. For now, work on the cons and get to know the community. 

Edited by 01000100 01101111 01100011

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for operator, we ask you to wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Accidental Freekills
  • Create player reports to help the team when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Forum and In-game Activity

Sheppy, you seem very dedicated with good intentions, but I don't feel like you have what it takes to become an operator and fulfill its role.

~Wailord

Achievements