Implazion

Banned for Ghosting ???

Name: Implazion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100451067

Banned by: Motorhead (Trial Admin)

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: Here's what happened. I was Inno, Boh was a Detective. Pleb was a traitor. I walked into the nether and watched another T  throw a diamond block into the lava, I kill him, I say, "I am proven, I just killed a T throwing Diamond Blocks into the lava." Pleb starts shooting me, I say "KOS Pleb", Boh hears me and kills him after I am dead. Pleb then reports boh and claims that he is ghosting because he is on my friends list and then I see boh is banned and I follow shortly after. We are not in any speaking service together, I have been a member of GFL for over a year now with no prior infractions, why would I start ghosting now?

Posted  Edited by Guest

20180326230628_1.thumb.jpg.383bb75476197f6db18190766c6ca05f.jpg

the accusation that you and boh were ghosting

20180326230656_1.thumb.jpg.dee889bfa370689f7e49972e2cdf85e5.jpg

proof that you were friends

20180326230727_1.thumb.jpg.1bc6d54120263d8ba6c438da029ca66f.jpg

where pleb killed you (note the timestamps 1:25-1:28)

20180326230736_1.thumb.jpg.64e7d6f73c4058e172b238f7984b0bcf.jpg

where your friend boh killed the t that killed you( a minute later at 2:27)

durring that time there was not a single kos called on Pleb at all 

when i was applying slays to your friend even admitted it before being banned

@Jroek97 and others can confirm this

all that being said. your ban appeal is DENIED

edited for clarity because words are hard

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, Implazion said:

Name: Implazion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100451067

Banned by: Motorhead (Trial Admin)

Ban reason: Ghosting

I just killed a T throwing Diamond Blocks into the lava." Pleb starts shooting me, I say "KOS Pleb", Boh hears me and kills him after I am dead.

I have been a member of GFL for over a year now 

I was in game when it happened.

Implazion did not use his mic at all in game. He got killed by Pleb(the T) then his buddy BOH RDMed Pleb. He even admits it by saying he called a KOS on Pleb yet wasn’t using his mic in game.

Nobody admitted anything because that is not what happened. Pleb immediately said we were ghosting, and with no further warning we were banned. What you posted quite literally proves my story correct even further. You didn't question it at all, you banned us Immediately. Even without a KOS that kill would have been legitimate, and I did speak, as after I died, someone said "Oh well she's dead now."

I'd like to see the proof of my friend "admitting" to this.

you are supposed to provide proof that you didn't ghost now that we have given proof of you ghosting

Posted  Edited by Implazion

Not sure how I am supposed to give you proof, Do you want a screenshot of Discord that you'll then brush off because that clearly isn't acceptable? What happened on the server was completely legitimate. The play itself was legitimate, but the only issue here, and it's the only real reason I was banned, was because the guy who killed Pleb was on my friends list. I suppose half of the server is ghosting then. In the end of the day it's two admins word against someone who hops on every few days.

I still don't get why we were slayed to begin with and then the punishment changed and we were perma banned. I don't get why one guy saying we were ghosting makes it written in stone without any means to explain what happened.. That's pretty shitty.

In reply to CabGrassy:

In my original replay I explained that I killed a T in the nether that was throwing diamonds into the lava. I shot and killed the T. I announced what I had done and I was proven. I was shot by Pleb, I said "KOS Pleb". Pleb kills me. Boh hears me and killed Pleb.

But then Pleb starts crying in spec that we were ghosting. Boh and I are then banned, but apparently the punishment beforehand was just being slayed.

EDIT: If I shot Pleb first then that is my mistake, but I thought I was shot so maybe that was a misunderstanding, and I take the blame for that one. I did still announce that Pleb should be KOSed before I died.

Edited by Implazion

You are not perma banned. Also I don't know why you would need to show proof when you have no logs because you can't get back on when you are banned @motorsteak? Also just because people are friends doesn't mean oh everyone is ghosting @Implazion. We have a system in place to keep potential ghosters. Now every situation can differentiate but from what I hear is that there are 2 witnesses saying you could have not possibly known pleb was a T other than being told by someone.

But, considering this appeal is denied I will close this. I just wanted to add some clarification.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif