Soviet_nazi

Soviets Introduction

Posted  Edited by Soviet_nazi

Hello, everyone, My name is Tobias, I come from a small town in America. I  was actually born and raised in Germany up until the age of 7, and now speak both English and German fluently, (to some extent). I am 16 years old, have just received my drivers license, and I have no friends, (which is why I play video games). I am also an amputee, with only 1 leg (my right one). However, I have a prosthetic that my dad actually designed for me, since he is a biomedical engineer. I lost my leg at the age of 7 in a car accident. But yeah, anyways, enough about me. If you took the time to read this, leave a reply explaining about yourself. I would love to get to know each and every one of you :) 

Attached is a very bad low quality picture of myself, sitting in my car.

Cheers,

-Tobias (Soviet)

7025dbd8-a313-467e-aa8e-79291e56fab4.jpg

Edited by Soviet_nazi

Hello, I'm a friendless, cancerous piece of garbage on the interwebs

Sieg Heil!

9ee0wAX.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted  Edited by MangoDoxin

Could've sworn the Nazis didn't like communism, but a lot of Germans did support communism, as it being one of the other popular parties before it was banned the day after Hitler rose to power.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Edited by MangoDoxin

Welcome to GFL Forum and Servers, Tobias.

I hope you enjoy your stay and get along with new people.

If you have any problems or concerns, please let me know. I'll help you along the way.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements