8manSquad

Badmin Abuse

Name: 8manSquad

Steam ID: 0:0:198000735

Banned by: Wiggles Worth

Ban reason: Mass + Sufficient Bans

Reason why I should be unbanned: Wiggles was constantly on my case and looking for any flimsy reason to have me perma banned. He claims I mass rdm'd but that is false. I killed a traitor, another admin by Motor Steak, because I had seen him trying to shoot a detective. Two other people did not follow my livecheck or kos call and killed them. I wasn't aware that is not part of the rules since I saw it being done many times before. Nevertheless, I should atleast only be autoslayed for rdmx2, not for mass and perma.  I believe Wiggles Worth let his power get to his inflated ego. 

And also, Motorsteak, that wasn't very admin-like to lie in your report of me and then keep it since I literally saw you try and snipe the detective. I had the right to kill you in that situation.

8 minutes ago, 8manSquad said:

Name: 8manSquad

Steam ID: 0:0:198000735

that is not a steam id 

This is the closest steam id i found in sourcebans 

STEAM_0:0:198000735

also the name on that banned account (at the time it was banned) is "I Always Nuke My Problems Away" not 8manSquad

this is the steam id and name i have used to appeal for other bans, this information is correct. That name is my steam username of my account, not my player name.

I watched every single deathscene of motors and you saw none of them. Plus, this is your 20th ban. Thats too many. I also have screenshots of you being sexist and overall toxic. Im just taking out the trash. 

Denied. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by 8manSquad

You may want to visit your local optometrist and get your eyes checked. Get another admin who's not a complete jackass to check the scene because I certainly did see motor shoot and so did others. He was called out for it and I kos'd him for it. Ha and do not pretend you and princess shithead were not disrespectful either. 

Edited by 8manSquad

Well if you got screen shots please share them otherwise this is gonna no where. There isn’t a need to argue here just talk about what happened and we can make a decision. I am currently on my phone and not able to check your 20 bans that you have so I cannot make a judgment on that part. Please be civil and not assholes to each other.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

17 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

Well if you got screen shots please share them otherwise this is gonna no where. There isn’t a need to argue here just talk about what happened and we can make a decision. I am currently on my phone and not able to check your 20 bans that you have so I cannot make a judgment on that part. Please be civil and not assholes to each other.

He was kicked for prop killing already tonight

@8manSquad doesn't help your case to name your unban appeal "Badmin Abuse".  If you have a problem with one or more admins, you can PM the Server Manager @MilkMan about the issue you had with the admin/s, but the Mute/Ban appeal section is not for that. 

As for his bans, I'll quickly just attach his sourcebans link

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A198000735&Submit=Search

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

And just so Wiggles worth knows, the one ban from PB n J was a false ban, he accidentally banned me when he was trying to ban someone else, ask PB n J yourself. So its more like 19 bans, congratulations Wiggles, you played yourself. 

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

If you don't count the unbans, console bans, or even Wiggle's ban, you still would have 10 legit bans. That's not a good look. 

Edited by Spazzin

A high amount of bans is absolutely a reason to permaban.

If the player has TWO one week bans or a week AND one month ban, the next ban is PERMANENT.  

You have had multiple one week bans.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

looking at my source ban, I only have 1 legitamate week ban. the ban from KrzyforBacon states he lengthened the ban to 2 weeks since its my 7th ban within a month but if you look at the list and dates, that is a complete lie. I should've appealed for that one as well but truthfully I didn't care and was busy. The ban time for that incident should have been only 1 day, not even a week, another display of admin abuse?

If you want to report admin abuse, go to Milk Man in a PM.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by 8manSquad

At this point I don't have enough fucks to care. I played on this server for over a year and for the most part I played fair. The only time I was aggressive was when others were unruly. Quite a few of my bans were from RDM revenge when admins didn't respond in time and I was constantly being rdm'd. Even from the beginning this server had flaws and less than optimal servicing. If you want me perma banned because you dislike me as a person and my actions then that's fine. I can count on 1 hand the amount of bans that were justified including the case where I mass rdm' for a week ban. Enjoy the little control that you have in your small frame of the gmod servers Wiggles worthless. 

Memes1.jpg

Edited by 8manSquad

Wiggles worthless, good one. Someone close this thread because it went nowhere and I doubt he's getting unbanned.