VaporizedCS

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by VaporizedCS

Name: Vaporized.CS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59726136

Banned by: WigglesWorth

Ban reason: Mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I didn't mass RDM. I walked into the Nether with a prop. I had accidently pushed three players into the lava and one of them survived. "Pushed" when I never did. I jumped onto an "island." I stood still and didn't move my cursor at all. Then, all three of them jumped onto my "island." I waited from all three of them to go around me but instead, they backed up into the lava. So, that was 2 kills. But, I'm not going to waste my time arguing over whether or not I did prop push. Now, the third person. He was a traitor and he was living. He made an attempt to kill me but failed, then later reported me for prop pushing him. I did not mass RDM, I supposedly RDMed only two of the players and later killed the other due to him conducting a traitorous act. I don't feel like I massed RDMed when I only RDMed two of the three. And the Administrator who banned me made no attempt to investigate the reports or responses. Just as soon as he saw all of the reports, he banned me.

Edited by VaporizedCS

If you read the slay i gave before the ban it says "Deathscene proves you prop pushed them" so I did investigate. And all three did die to it, because they all died from the fire. Accidents happen, I understand, but its only a week. 

Denied 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
3 hours ago, VaporizedCS said:

I had accidently pushed three players into the lava and one of them survived. 

Technically you can get banned for attempted mass for that, which is also a week ban.

3 hours ago, VaporizedCS said:

He made an attempt to kill me but failed, then later reported me for prop pushing him. I did not mass RDM, I supposedly RDMed only two of the players and later killed the other due to him conducting a traitorous act. 

The reason he tried killing you is because if you read the !motd, it clearly says prop pushing and prop killing is kosable. Pushing 2 people into the lava in front of him and pushing him into the lava is a traitorous act, and for someone to kill you for that is ok, but killing the person that is killing you for a traitorous act is RDM (traitor or not) considering you were t-baiting and rdming, so technically it was 3xRDM, which is Mass RDM.

Just clarifying how us admins look at things, nothing that would change any decisions.

@PB-n-J @MilkMan this can be locked btw, Admin has made his decision.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member