Tunnel

Ban appeal: Tunnel

Your  In-Game Name: Tunnel

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:31186897

Ban Reason: "consistent"

Banning Admin: n/a

Why you should be Unbanned:

I got banned out of the blue. I'm not a rdmer, always have a good reason to kill, and usually never kill on a sus. Played a couple round today, some of those were against a guy named TheLegend27 who reported me 3times for obscure reason thinking killing in front of everyone was possible without being noticed. Then I made a mistake that I admitted after shooting the wrong guy (happens to anyone). I'm a good player and I hope I'm not staying banned for long, atleast if the mod that banned me warned me first, I would have tried to understand why, and maybe he would have understand the situation too.

Thats all have a good day!

I'm unbanning because it's your first ban. The reason you were banned is because you RDMed 3 rounds that were less than 5 rounds apart, and I consider that consistent RDM. I don't have screenshots of such, instead I had seen your name appear in the RDM Manager section of f8 given to admins, and scrolled through and seen that you had been reported and not forgiven at least 3 times, and that falls under the consistent RDM ban. For future reference, don't RDM consistently. 

Because this is your first ban, and I hope you learn from this, your appeal is:

Accepted

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member